What are you currently watching?

Yes, I am. I don’t know why but I don’t typically imagine what they’re saying, except in a few places. I watch because I can’t wait on PHS.

1 Like

just finished another one on Netflix, called Faith,Hope, Love. ok had a lot of mixed thoughts here, I was looking for a ballet one, and that was there too. I must say this was confusing, BUT this was for a dance contest. I won’t tell you too much cause will give it away, stick with the story and you will see what I mean. Another awesome ending. maybe boring in some parts but the dancing stuff was awesome, the Tango won!! the ending was heartwarming. so the heart throbs come on!!!

1 Like

I’ve been watching ‘Happiness’ as part of a group with @sweetybirdtoo and @kdrama2020ali (because zombies are more easily handled in groups), and I really love it so far. It has an interesting mix of the zombie action and the sweet moments between characters and the mystery behind the illness and the dynamics between all the residents in the apartment complex. It’s not all one or the other in this one. The FL is the type of FL that dreams are made of - strong and empowered but soft and loving. Park Hyung Sik is in my top tier, and I am loving this role and performance.

I will join the chorus in saying that I really loved the main couple in Please Feel at Ease. They alone made the drama worth it to me. I fell for that male lead in ‘My Dear Lady’, in particular during the BTS footage that would play at the end of each ep. He has a strong charisma and magnetism about him. Hope you enjoy it if you end up watching it. I know you’re not afraid of the skip button. :laughing:

4 Likes

You know the thing that gets me about this “illness” is they’ve made it seem like the drug which causes the disease is transmissible via blood-borne pathogens. Only a virus acts like that. Not drugs. Drug aren’t typically transmitted between people. But this is just me. I’m analyzing too much.
Also, things are probably going to get interesting once the FL realizes she has immunity. The last things she’s going to want is to be cooped-up like a lab rat. I hope it doesn’t come to that. I hope it doesn’t come to that and that the ML won’t have to save her to wrap it all up. She’s a strong FL. A truly strong FL. We rarely find those in dramas.

3 Likes

yep, before viki takes them out… the list get smaller with the classic sageuks :open_mouth::disappointed_relieved: Kim Soo Roo, Jumong and more are gone… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Yes, my list is shorter than it was before, but still so long.
It’s sad that I can’t watch many of them on Viki. Either they are gone or unavailable for my region :sob:

2 Likes

I would love to try this one, I really have a soft spot for Kim Dong Wook, but since Riders, no drama of him has been licensed in my area. :cry:

2 Likes

Aw - it is really good too - I hope it comes up in your area soon!

2 Likes

@sailormoon4ever & @my_happy_place, this drama is going to kill me, the cliffhangers and previews are amazing.

Now that we’ve hyped up Happiness so much people will be expecting a lot out of the drama. lol

2 Likes

Oh! @sweetybirdtoo Did you already see the next one?
Don’t spoil ep. 7 for me please! I’m still waiting for English subs!!!

But…Is ep. 7 gonna make me hate the Lt. Colonel even more, or the Chariman, or the lady from floor 12? I hate them all, I’m just waiting for a main antagonist to take charge and for epic battles to come forth! extreme hyperventilating

1 Like

Let me just say you aren’t going to like any of the ones you mentioned more than you do, I didn’t understand the conversations so I’m not sure how much more we’re supposed to hate them. Although the guy from floor 6, I hate him more and more every time I see him, he doesn’t even have to open his mouth for me to hate him, the actor is doing his job well. lol

2 Likes

I’m on episode 3 of [HAPPINESS] and I like it so far, although is a bit predictable, and its title makes absolutely no sense to me, but we all know k-drama world, right or wrong, they rule it!

So…watching on netflix [THE WHEEL OF TIME] Awesome, awesome, awesome series (so far I’m) season 1 Episode 4, and is available in; [Spanish, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi, Polish, Italian, French, Telugu and of course English with a gorgeous accent. YOU CAN’T miss this one if you have nfx.

1 Like

I agree that The Wheel of Time is amazing, but isn’t it on Prime rather than Ntflx? I can’t wait until the next episode!

1 Like

I just bypassed that on amazon prime! so I will go back and check it out, so we put a list here what I have watched? I will think on that one

I just finished this one, and WOW it’s already on my all-time favorites list! I LOOOOVE the plot. I don’t know if I should call it a trope— a father protecting his children without their knowledge. It felt like 18 Again but the father is a gangster :joy: I liked the way he chose to bond with his daughter.

Jinyoung is officially one of my favorite young actors. He was absolutely wonderful in his role. I loved the concept, the storyline, and the OST. I laughed my head off and had a good time. Though I was sad I missed the Watch Party, I truly loved the movie. It’s perfect for a family or friends’ night. It gets a 10/10 for me.

2 Likes

I see it on my Netflix profile account; which means I have to log into Netflix to be able to watch it. I just checked in case you was right about that ( it was Prime), but on my end, is NETFLIX, but maybe others can see it on PRIME?

I can see several of the same series/movies/dramas, on NETFLIX, and on PRIME, and also on TUBY (not too many but some oldies), and also on IMDb, and now IMDB has a lot of Asian content. Just yesterday, I saw several good ones, and I’m very happy that I have more options/sites to watch stuff.

1 Like

The title will make more sense as you learn about the drug NEXT and its initial effect on the human brain, the “happiness” it makes you feel before going into full-on partial zombie mode.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for clearing that one out for me bc it was getting to me as to why the meaning of that title (since I didn’t see much happiness there). lol

1 Like

So, I just watched ep.7 of Happiness and I just want to say…
I hope that a**hole from floor 6 turns into a zombie and dies. Just let him die. He lost his humanity a long time ago.
Thank you. That is all.

1 Like

I am so wanting to get to further episodes. This drama seems to get more interesting as episodes move forward. Thanks for making me change my mind about watching it. Last Halloween my granddaughter bought the sailor moon outfit, and it was so expensive, but this year is another girl I think she’s called runa? She got over sailor moon. I love some of sailormoon’s songs and I added them to my MP3 and it broke a day ago. My chrsitmas gift I asked for one so I know I’m getting another one.