What are you currently watching?

Yes, I trust in you, I’ll keep going :blush::wink:

3 Likes

Blue whisper

, ok y’all I was about not to watch this one, the first episode just about stopped me , even if its a story about a merman and why the brutality. but now on 4th episode and isn’t too bad. I really hope this does get better!

3 Likes

It’s on my watch list but I was waiting for someone else to start and give me an idea as to whether to take the ‘plunge’ (pun on the merman theme, hehehe) or not. Please let us know if you continue to watch and your opinion as you get further into this drama.

2 Likes

If you can get past episode one, it is quite good, it does change a lot. I do plan to stick with it. oh and a neat thing, I think they combined 1&2 seasons, I may be mistaken, but what I saw on MDL the seasons were short, like 24 or so. and who can bypass Allen Ren??

1 Like

I double-checked at MDL just now, and yes looks like they put it all on here as one show… on and on episode 8 now, it’s getting better. he gave her the pearl so now wonder what that means???

I hope y’all have gotten a chance to do the “watch party” anyway episode 9 is awesome, nope not gonna tell, you gotta watch it… and yes the pearl is a mystery… remember that other drama a couple of years ago? hated how it ended, but I now think I understand it a bit better due to watching this… (Starryy sea, starry sky??)

and of course its not available in my area
https://www.viki.com/search?q=starry%20night%20starry%20sea

@henry2blessing_888,

1 Like

I have watched my limit, It is an awesome drama, wish there were more like it

1 Like

this almost reminds me of whats the matter with secretary Kim

https://www.viki.com/videos/1194573v I hope this is going to be a goosd one

and still watching blue whisper, it has switched on me, don’t care much for it in this episode

finishing last two episodes on this one

and finishing up on this one as well

From Now On Showtime has four episodes left :wink:

1 Like

Are you still watching it? I rarely follow an on air drama, but I couldn’t stop myself from watching this one. Im Soo Hyang and Sung Hoon were just so nice to watch in the drama New Tales of Gisaeng, that’s why I was quite excited about tuning in. That and Shin Dong Wook in yet another drama, I am just happy for him that he could take up acting again.

There are so many writing harsh comments about the drama, I don’t join these opinions. I have not seen any of the older versions, so I can’t and at this point don’t want to compare either.

I just wondered if you still watch it?

2 Likes

Just started watching Eve. Wow.

Someone I’m Facebook friends with called it “risqué.” Hardly. It has a great amount of depth of feeling. Interesting to see the actor who played the good chaebol dad in Again My Life playing the bad chaebol dad in Eve. What an amazing actor he is!

The ML and FL are both well-matched, I think. I hope there is going to be back story for more than just the FL. People who cause pain usually have suffered themselves in awful ways, and I always want to know why the bad guys are so bad.

3 Likes

As often happens with me when I have to wait for episodes to be released, I moved on to (several) something else(s). I do intend to return and finish this up soon though. Another problem I encountered with this drama was SML syndrome (Sung Hoon). I loved him in My Secret Romance. I read in this forum that in the American version, Jane (Woori in the Korean version) marries her boyfriend so that took some of the thrill out of it for me. Of course, this version may be completely different.

I cannot agree more! I started watching episode one this morning before going to work and I was really impressed! Looks like a great cast with an intriguing plot.

1 Like

Yes! I checked this one out last night (Why Her?)! If you enjoy legal drama with a little twist of romance, this one is worth checking out! The FL is a tough cookie and a smart debater. I’ve watched two episodes and cannot wait for episode three! It’s going to be a rough summer for me! Hahaha!

2 Likes

i just finished cinderella and four knights, honestly it was a great show but i am a bit skeptical about the pairing and the romance in the show. but it was fun, warm and lovely

2 Likes

i have been watching so many dramas recently so lemme know if anyone wants recommendations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

EVE :eyes:
After performing in movies and TV series: “Diary of a Night Watchman”, “Last”, “Save Me”, “Lawless Lawyer”, “Stay With Me”, “Recalled”, “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay”, Seo Yea-Ji is definitely a notable presence in “Eve”. As I have seen, the dramatic roles fit her “like a glove”.
“Eve” is worth seeing, it is a melodrama that brings through the action of the film, scenes with emotional impact. The scenery is superb, the costumes and accessories are special, the music is perfect and without discussion, the script and the direction are excellent, the actors are notable, with vast experience and professionals, it is a “worked film”.
From my point of view, “Eve”, for those who like psychological films, of emotional impact, will be memorable.

2 Likes

I have watched that one (Cinderella and the Four Knights) twice now. I just love the little pixie FL. I believe she is doing better now after her thyroid cancer diagnosis and treatment. Not the greatest K-drama ever produced but I still enjoyed it.

4 Likes

Just started Why Her? Interesting and a bit nerve-wracking. She is just so competent and forthright, I am nervous about how her story will unfold.

Also watching Eve. I’m all in on that one. Interesting to see the good chaebol dad AND the evil politician from Again My Life in Eve as the same type of characters but with much different personalities.

2 Likes

I actually like this a lot and it’s my current drama to work to.

1 Like