What are you currently watching?

This drama has the BEST cliffhangers ever!

I met a NEW PSYCHO GORGEOUS HOTTIE!!! He is added to my OFFICIAL POSSE

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

4 Likes

I am trying this short one with music 12 eps only

Japanese film week

1 Like

:heart_eyes: and we continue with

I started watching now.“it got me”… I didn’t expect to like this kind of series…

2 Likes

I was recently recruited to actually do some volunteer work for Viki, so my drama-watching time has been more limited. Nevertheless, I have been working my way through this when I get a chance:

Given that the entire basis of this plot is multiple parties scheming against each other, paired with the fact that I really do not usually enjoy such scheming, it is surprising how much I am actually enjoying this. They managed to include all this plotting in a way that keeps me wondering and wanting to see what will happen next rather than skipping through to the outcome. It’s probably because I really like so many of the main characters - even the ones with questionable loyalty (whose side are they really on?). It’s been sort of a slow go, but I’m nearing the end.

4 Likes

Okay, don’t laugh but I’m finally making a concerted effort to finish up City Hunter after starting it nearly a year ago. Without a doubt, Lee Minho is eye candy but, in MHO his acting skills are meh in this one. Granted, he was only 23 or 24 when this was filmed. I have always liked Park Min-young. Her eyes are very expressive in this series.

(Amazon.com)

6 Likes

alchemy of souls, love like the galaxy, a dream of splendor, webtoon, that cafe Minamdang, is getting better, extraordinary Attorney Woo, finishing up a business proposal, so much like hello Mr. Gu.Poong the Joseon psychiatrist, a female student arrives at the imperial college, then almost like in a class of her own. I also am finishing up some of these, then I will add more later

and I really didn’t like the ending as well, one thing I would like to find out, and we have it mentioned in different dramas, an eunuch uprising??

1 Like

I didn’t find a short drama that picked my interest, so I went to my incomplete list of plan to watch …

I thought I would give up midway or so, but I watched it completely. I kind of really enjoyed it, it is different … (For those who do not like some things like, well I am not really a fan of it, but can ignore it - farting and swearing is present in this drama more often) I liked the characters and the pairings (minus one), I also have to acknowledge that I have a weakness for dramas about writers, writing in general and story telling … So it may not come as a surprise.

4 Likes

I just finished Dear Adam, a thought-provoking Taiwanese show. Currently, I am watching Ever Night which has stunning cinematography and interesting story. I also watch Immortal Samsara and Love like the Galaxy.

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning it.:grinning:
We enjoyed watching it .
Along with “Reply 1988” and “Fight for My Way”, “Melo Is My Nature” is a good, current movie, without princes, Cinderellas, chaebols, just ordinary people
“Melo Is My Nature” (Be Melodramatic / Melo Suits Me) is an unpretentious series, nothing spectacular, but not monotonous, topical. The series has good lines and brings to the fore the true friendship, forms of love,growing up …
:hugs:

4 Likes

A mature film, with a historical theme, well structured and directed,thanks for mentioning it :clap:
It’s one of the movies that stays in my memory for a long time, along with

6 Likes

I’m taken over by Love Between Fairy and Devil, “Dylan Wang” is just too addictive… the whole series is captivating… a fairytale indeed. Fantasy knows no limit!!

And the Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist is quite good and entertaining!!

4 Likes

just started poong the joseon psychiatrist, love it, course I compared it with the investigator & joy, yeah they aren’t really alike, but some alike type stuff.

2 Likes

It’s slow going at times, but Love Like the Galaxy is at the top of my list right now.

5 Likes

I watched this movie last night when I definitely should have been in bed asleep. So worth it.

11 Likes

Liked it, very much actually, but now I should slow down.

5 Likes

understand that.

1 Like

Now waiting for the last two episodes on this one

Extraordinary Attorney Woo
waiting

Alchemy of Souls

and cafe whatever,

6 Likes