What are you currently watching?

I’m watching the Thai Version in the hope that it would be better than the Chinese one which had disappointed me.

4 Likes

I loved the C-drama version. :star_struck:
Is that Thai version here by any chance?

3 Likes

No but it should be. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Finished, and somehow wished I could peek a little longer into the life of these characters.

3 Likes

The two shows I’m watching are:

Peak Time - I’m binging through this variety show. I’ve got more smiles and tears on my face watching this show, than when I’m watching a drama series.

Eight Hours
A combination of adventures and struggles in game and in real life.

I saw The Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty last year. When they were bickering a little during meal time, I really enjoyed watching those moments. The three males did really well in the way they were interacting. The actress playing the younger sister did well too.

I’m also watching Back from the Brink, this one is really good, I really like this series, but I’m trying to wait a bit, till the English team is further ahead.

5 Likes

oh my goodness, I would love to find & watch!!! slueth of Ming dynasty, 4 times here, just cant get enough of it! and trying to finish my “firefighters” dramas, oh yeah don’t want to leave out the new vampire on the block (hehehehe) gotta finish that, just a couple more episodes there, but why so short? 6 episodes!! on prime.

5 Likes

Just finished watching Hidden Love on N.F. I would recommend. It is a slow-burn love story between two young ones. I binge-watched it in three days. C-drama, 25 episodes @ about 45 minutes each. Rated G so very clean. Some viewers were put off by the FL’s portrayal of her character in her middle school/high school years but please don’t let that deter you from giving this a watch. I did not find this portrayal to be exaggerated but rather, fairly realistic. I could only wish that my two brothers were as awesome as the FL’s brother. Yeah, he could be a real pain at times, but he really loved and supported her. Her parents were pretty swell too. I do not think this is a N.F. production so hopefully you will see it here on Viki in the near future.

4 Likes

Just started this one - looks promising :wink:

4 Likes

This is so cringe, but also so fun x)

6 Likes

Highly enjoyable. Episodes 10 and 11 reminded me of what happened with the SVB (Silicon Valley Bank) bank run and the effort to save First Republic Bank.

3 Likes

Good Omens! oh my goodness, so good!

also Numbers, Fireworks of my heart, and some of the older dramas

2 Likes

GOOD NEWS!

Long awaited Season 2 of THE UNCANNY COUNTER is here; so far two episodes. August 5th 3rd. episode. REally great start. oh,… on n e t f l i x

3 Likes

where?NF? or other one?

2 Likes

I’m on episode 7 right now. Have had a few good laughs with this show.

I watched this show thought it was hilarious, give or take a episode or two.

@angelight313_941 The show’s name is The Uncanny Counter.

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter
Yes, NF.

1 Like

@ilikedeadclowns

lmao Thanks! I didn’t even noticed that. Is my autoimmune disease; I think a word and write something else, and it has become worse lately. I also don’t proofread my stuff bc I’m busy packing and looking for an apartment so I just pass by for a bit.

2 Likes

lie to me is one that I am watching, and now discover why I haven’t seen him in awhile, oh my goodness!!

1 Like

Firefighters to the rescue!

3 Likes

an intellectual one…

2 Likes

Blechley Circle, really interesting, I have wanted to watch it, but the I didn’t get around to it, popped up
I didn’t realize it was shortt6 too. 3 episodes each season. but thats ok, a change of our K dramas. course I am not stopping them.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
and btw, so excited , just discovered an old drama coming back on! Detectives in Trouble, one you love to hate. but it was an awesome drama so good to see it backl on, and yes going to start watching that one TODAY!! 2011

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I an not sure this is the one I want to watch but going to anyway

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hotelier | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️ wow I hit some old ones!! and maybe this is the one I wanted to watch

says 2001

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

and this one 2014, this one was a good one if I recall

this one looks like a new one, liked the first episode, looks familiar ,

2 Likes