What are you currently watching?

I wanted to tell you about this drama before finishing, but somehow I got clued to the screen, if you know me a bit longer, you might know that this genre and topic is hardly anywhere close to what I like, but that adorable pair of FL and ML
@kdrama2020ali @my_happy_place

late edit @bozoli - I made the big search and the www lead to you

Was it one of you both that had a list with “Women who kick a s s? (Because she can)”.

@frustratedwriter Mary you already saw it in May? You were fast. Did you like it?

5 Likes

It’s not me. @sweetybirdtoo has one for ‘strong leading ladies’, but I don’t know if it’s the one you are thinking about.

3 Likes

@my_happy_place Nope, I thought it had more dramas, but the www did not disappoint, I found the “owner”.

4 Likes

lutra it was a good drama

2 Likes

Hi, Yes, it was me :blush: It was an assignment from Viki a while back, in order to get a badge.

But… since they tweaked the pages for playlists, I can’t see half of the dramas in there, including WWW (which I know was there). Do you see all 10 dramas?

3 Likes

…yes, but as you mentioned no www, if you try adding it again?

3 Likes

Now it’s there, but it says I have 11 shows in the collection. Meaning WWW is added twice?

I’ve opened a ticket just in case others might have the same issue.

2 Likes

Now I see 11 including www, no double.

2 Likes

I can’t say enough of this wonderful love story that some parts have no dialogue but the scenes are as enjoyable if words were spoken. Like always Japanese dramas/movies get low rating and it gets on my nerves!

3 Likes

I have started watching the older dramas again,

I am watching 3 firefighter dramas. I found this today and thought it was appropriate for these and out day to day firefighters, rescue teams and the rest that goes along with them I hope y’all do like this

#! Light Chaser Rescue | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

#2 Fireworks of My Heart | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

#3 The Flaming Heart | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

3 Likes

I can’t agree more. This one has been fun to watch! The ML (Taecyeon) is a vampire that is trying to become human again. The FL is very strong and is standing her ground with the vampire. She inherited the old house where the vampire was attempting to ‘convert’ in the basement by sleeping in a hawthorn coffin for 100 years. I find myself LOL while watching this one. I would highly recommend if you’re looking for a good romcom.

4 Likes

I also am watching that as well

3 Likes

Have not watched many dramas, of the “coming of age” genre, for the past years. Like it so far, maybe more for the actors, than the script … I still have some episodes to watch, so I can’t say how it ends, and if I will like the end, but surely there is more than one troublemaker.

3 Likes

I’m watching the Thai Version in the hope that it would be better than the Chinese one which had disappointed me.

4 Likes

I loved the C-drama version. :star_struck:
Is that Thai version here by any chance?

3 Likes

No but it should be. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Finished, and somehow wished I could peek a little longer into the life of these characters.

3 Likes

The two shows I’m watching are:

Peak Time - I’m binging through this variety show. I’ve got more smiles and tears on my face watching this show, than when I’m watching a drama series.

Eight Hours
A combination of adventures and struggles in game and in real life.

I saw The Sleuth of the Ming Dynasty last year. When they were bickering a little during meal time, I really enjoyed watching those moments. The three males did really well in the way they were interacting. The actress playing the younger sister did well too.

I’m also watching Back from the Brink, this one is really good, I really like this series, but I’m trying to wait a bit, till the English team is further ahead.

5 Likes

oh my goodness, I would love to find & watch!!! slueth of Ming dynasty, 4 times here, just cant get enough of it! and trying to finish my “firefighters” dramas, oh yeah don’t want to leave out the new vampire on the block (hehehehe) gotta finish that, just a couple more episodes there, but why so short? 6 episodes!! on prime.

5 Likes

Just finished watching Hidden Love on N.F. I would recommend. It is a slow-burn love story between two young ones. I binge-watched it in three days. C-drama, 25 episodes @ about 45 minutes each. Rated G so very clean. Some viewers were put off by the FL’s portrayal of her character in her middle school/high school years but please don’t let that deter you from giving this a watch. I did not find this portrayal to be exaggerated but rather, fairly realistic. I could only wish that my two brothers were as awesome as the FL’s brother. Yeah, he could be a real pain at times, but he really loved and supported her. Her parents were pretty swell too. I do not think this is a N.F. production so hopefully you will see it here on Viki in the near future.

4 Likes