What are you currently watching?

@angelight313_168 I’m really enjoying BIOG, it’s too good. I have my own theories about her but I don’t want to get any information in advance, I want to wait hahaha

1 Like

I’m watching Mad for Each Other. It’s about two people with mental disorders. It’s sad and funny, I recommend.

3 Likes

After 12 hours deleting this bc off topic

2 Likes

Oh! It went from silly-scary to sinister scary at the end of EP 6! Yikes!

And, even though you can’t see him clearly, he kind of looks like the ML! With scary red eyes! OMG!

Well, there has to be a bad guy somewhere in a story.

2 Likes

Nothing new on that thread - huh!

2 Likes
5 Likes

Deleting this after 12 hours from now. Off topic.

2 Likes

I love that show!!! Hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

I forgot Hottie Baby Babel was in this with Bo Yummy

3 Likes

I love his look for this show.
He was my profile pic for a long time (I mean the way he looks at this show)
8df1485986acc37b473ad63eb13f7811

7 Likes

Totally Hottie Posse material - I love this poster! Can I have that in EXTRA large please!

5 Likes

I know right?!! It’s like I had second-lead-but-not-second-lead-syndrome(who can really have SLS when PBG is ML??!!) :joy::joy: SO glad he was not after FL but they just had good chemistry as a team :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

well, I have rewatched one that was good at first, one of the girls is not right, thats putting it nicely. but good grief, no wonder I didn’t finish this drama years ago! Kimchi family is good to a point, but to me isn’t really worth watching, the actors were great and all, but the story itself needed work. loved what the story wasabout.

anyway still watching my roommate is a gumho. now getting suspensful, and the rest of my list still watching an episode here and there

3 Likes

Totally!!! I really love all his characters, he’s such a great actor!!!

2 Likes

deleting this after 12 hours off topic but my LIMIT to delete reach its limit. sigh

2 Likes

I’m going to finish BIOG before start My Roomate is a Gumiho, I have big expectations about it!

2 Likes

No, I didn’t feel it that way. But I think that it’s a good theory!

2 Likes

deleting this as weel. Off topic in thread

2 Likes

Probably, because at the beginning is a kind of love look, but after that, it’s like the three of them being super friends hehe

1 Like

I was literally “inhaling” - Sell Your Haunted House, I strangely liked it even it is far from my regular “drama diet” - the vibes were somewhere between Master’s Sun and Buffy, minus the vampires and witches.
I tried since I have already been there Bring It On Ghost, but 3 eps in I am kind of bored, so dropped it.

2 Likes