What are you currently watching?

This just started I might have to check it out! I don’t usually watch school shows but I like Bae In Hyuk from Kiss Goblin

3 Likes

I was just thinking this looking at DOOM tonight - And the COATS are gorgeous! Even his shoes are gorgeous - he’s gorgeous - I digress

4 Likes

I finally started to watch Bring it on Ghost, let’s see.
I finished Love scenery too. I have to admit that I was kind of bored, the story is good but didn’t get me so into it.

2 Likes

I added to my list!!! is it good?

is he in that show? wow!

1 Like

@natyh

I don’t know about you, but I have re-watched [BIOG] 3 times all episodes, and I might re-watch again bc I simply loved it!

You don’t like Japanese dramas? @ninjas_with_onions recommended: [Caution, Hazardous Wife] here at RViki and I’m loving every episode. You do have to overlook some whining stuff in it, to see the really good action stuff.

I’m also going to re-watch The Tale of Nokdu here at RViki bc I skipped some parts and I read somewhere I missed some good stuff by skipping so going back to it.

I finished DARK HOLE and although it was a bit exaggerated story plot it was a good drama to watch. Loved the ending hope to see a continuation with more romance in it.

3 Likes

You love your OK T!

2 Likes

natyh you will like it!!

2 Likes

I’m enjoying a lot BIOG, and I love MFEO.
I do like Japanese dramas, the last one was One-page love.
I love The tale of nokdu.

2 Likes

I’m on the third episode and I’m really enjoying it!!

2 Likes

Do you mean 10 and 11? Yeah, I haven’t watched 12 yet, but episode 10 was great :blush:

2 Likes

So this series starts out nice, I hope it will continue to be cute, innocent and funny. The 2 couples are funny and it’s a lightweight and refreshing drama. Besides the ML I haven’t seen these actors elsewhere so it’s good to see them. The male lead is just funny, he wears not typical wig, but when his hair gets washed, he’s wearing one :rofl:

4 Likes

I love My Roommate is a Gumiho! I waited for 5 episodes to start watching. It’s cute and silly spooky. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I haven’t started it yet, but since you all seem to like it, I think I will start it.:blush:

2 Likes

It is the ML from Dr. Cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And the other ML is also … :smiley:

3 Likes

All you Park Seo Jun fans, here is something to “marvel” at.:wink:

3 Likes

Yes, but I saw previews from the 12th, and I can’t wait for tomorrow.:boom::boom::boom::boom:

I like drama…

1 Like

yes on 5th episode really a good watch. my roommate is a gumiho

2 Likes

so good to know! loved both actors! thanks for the heads up

1 Like

I finally figured out why I’ve been wading into the mess of Chinese historical dramas lately— it’s okay for other dramas to disappoint me, but when a kdrama disappoints me, I get stuck in my deep hole of frustration for weeks, raging and weeping.
Goodness, I must be insane, the number of chinese historical dramas I’ve been swallowing back-to-back waiting for someone to make a fluffy kdrama with the old charm I love :grimacing:

5 Likes