What are you currently watching?

Love it - it might not have the budget like Maiden Homes, that one I liked a lot too, but you feel the passion and the love for the project. Ah, I don’t mind low budget projects, if they are done this well.

4 Likes

Okay, now I’m curious too, but I’m on a self-imposed drama break :laughing:

2 Likes

No worries, in normal times I would take a summer break to, but this year, because of some circumstances, I didn’t do a lot in the garden. I didn’t sow anything and just let nature go as it pleased, and some flowers are there and some aren’t showing. I don’t mind too much, because this year was a bit cruel to gardeners later frosts, heavy rain, low temperatures, high temperatures and then low again, and again rain, rain, rain. So instead of taking care of frost bite and rain victims, and fighting bugs and fungus infestations. I just try to mow faster than the grasses are growing and keeping a trail before the wild blackberries are taking over my garden. Right now I am kind of resting because now I have an inflamed throat, but when I feel better, I will be mowing and cutting again, and maybe get another flowerpot to place it at the front door, since nothing is blooming there but the Borretsch/borage. I bought one pot last year, and it did miserably (it only had 4 blossoms), but I left it there for the seed and missed taking the “harvest”, so now you see one plant on the bottom of our doorsteps, two managed to fall in another top that had annual plants, so now the two have the pot on their own and maybe another on the way to the front yard, but at the stadium these plants are it still can be something else.
Taking breaks is good too, for me right now dramas are my break, but only watch one at a time, sometimes I complete them in days, some in weeks, months, and sometimes, yes it still happens I make an unhappy choice and will drop it.
Enjoy your break, I am sure there are other nice things you do in that time slot. :wink:

2 Likes

So true :sob:. I didn’t plant anything either, except wild flowers for the bees. Those did okay. I’m going to try growing some late chard, but have to see how it goes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have many wild flowers in the garden and let them be, so they do the work on their own. The poppies were especially beautiful this year, they came by themselves and the population is growing.
I need to look through my old seeds as well, if they are still okay. If I have some 2-year-flower seed, I will probably use them now or next month, since it would be the same time in nature too.
I will definitely go for some Löwenmäulchen (Small lion mouths) aka Snapdragons, I can’t decide which name I like more. My old ones must have suffered from the late frost, they only started growing again a few weeks back. And I need to check for Evening Primeroses. I have not found one this year, but her I like the German name better Nachtkerze (night candle), since their yellow blossom petals still shine white in the night, so at day the butterflies come and at night it’s the moths. So enough of getting off-topic.

2 Likes

So cute! I understood this one. Haha in Dutch it’s Leeuwenmuiltjes.

2 Likes

Minimization in Dutch is the ending on -jes, like in German the -chen? I really miss that in the English language.

1 Like

Yes exactly :smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Yeah, I know everyone else here has already watched this. What can I say? Look up procrastinator in the dictionary and there’s my picture. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I haven’t watched it! :see_no_evil: Tell me how you liked it when you’re done!

Just finished the first episode of Tomorrow With You. I loved the pacing and camerawork. The things I liked most were the dialogues and how comfortable the actors seemed with each other. It’s only the first episode but we have two strong main characters and their chemistry is just amazing. The dialogue is swift and witty, and I LOVE Lee Je Hoon’s facial expression! Actually, I’m loving everything about Lee Je Hoon. Shin Min Ah is the reason I started this and I think they aren’t going to disappoint.

It took me longer than an hour to finish the first ep because I kept wanting to rewind scenes because they were so smartly written and acted out! And for some reason, the BACKGROUND ACTORS are so funnnyy… I’ve already caught some of them doing some really hilarious things :joy:

And I love that there are so many trains. I really miss my trains(The Mumbai Suburban Railway— one of the busiest commuter railway system in the world). I loved travelling at night, watching the creek waters glitter under the bridge lights and watch the cars with their tiny headlights while the wind blows against my face. I loved the gentle rocking of the train and watching the people inside. This drama is reminding me of all the things I loved :sob:

2 Likes

Same - I always rewind - so it takes me forever and we are watching the same show!

Same but Minho in Historical Costume - Purple -on a horse - sign me UP!

And Time Travel has me at HELLO

2 Likes

WTG @kdrama2020ali! Pulling another SQUIRREL!! on me by promoting TWY! It’s on my list now. Hahaha!!

1 Like

Not me. I haven’t. :grin:

2 Likes

The devil judge.

1 Like

As if I needed to add another to my ‘currently watching’ list, but I just started ‘Back to 1989’ last night.

1 Like

with MARCUS CHAAANG???! tell me how it is laterrr!! :smile:

Right now I cannot tell you in how many ways Lee Je Hoon is trying to steal my heart from Mr. Phoenix. Honestly he’s a BRAT but such a dear, adorable, handsome brat I just want to HUG HIM SO BADDDD :grin: I love his sense of humor. And I LOVE the way he parks his Jaguar UGH most drama CEOs park really bad but you should see the way he just slid so PERFECTLY into that spot… I’m going craaaazyyy :joy::joy:
And I wasn’t sure about the FL at first but I’m starting to love her with all my heart too!

2 Likes

Yes! And Ivy Shao! Two of my faves from Taiwan. Only got through one episode so far. I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

… surprise … Me!

But I have watched Faith and for me, it was a wait of 2 years after hearing about it for the first time. It was a long wait and I loved it, still do, and it is probably one of the most re-watched dramas by me, I lost count. You could say the actors no longer exist for me, it’s only the story of the characters. Now, we will see, if you like it or not …

2 Likes

I just finished watching Falling Into Your Smile. About to start The Romance of Tiger and Rose. Is it any good? The trailer looks hilarious!

2 Likes