What are you currently watching?

GROWING SEASON- TEMPORADA DE CRECIMIENTO (TRADUCIDA EN ESPAÑOL HASTA EPISODIO 10). VERY SWEET AND DIFFERENT DRAMA.

MOVIES PPL. SHOULD BE WATCHING. AS MUCH AS WE LOVE DRAMAS THIS MOVIES ARE WONDERFUL FILLERS ON YOUR ‘‘FREE TIME’’
THEY ARE AWESOME AND ACTION PACKED.

2 Likes

I just finished watching this drama. It’s a good one. The stories are all very touching.

1 Like

HOLD on to your seats - You might need to leave the LIGHTS ON!!! SO good to see Handsome HOTTIE Park Hyung Sik!!!

2 Likes

HAPPINESS on hold.

Continuing watching

2 Likes
56 d 18 h 21 m

ALL TIME

1,600 episodes, 109 shows

1 d 5 h 34 m

ALL TIME

15 movies

I hit 1600 Episodes - Go ME

4 Likes

I’m watching [THE FORTRESS] on NTFX. It’s a Korean Military movie extremely long, but not boring at all. I don’t expect the best ending, but I hope I can deal with it; bc lately sad movies make me extremely depressed, and I hate that feeling over a drama/movie. Is not like I can expect anything less than a sad ending.

I’m watching FAMILIAR WIFE now with my best actor Ji Sung

1 Like

I’m watching my sweet dear.

1 Like

Soompi

Happiness is keeping me on the EDGE of my seat - I’m so glad they have short parts where you can take a breather before the INTENSE stuff happens!

PHS looking so good in his baseball uniform!!!

I should not watch this before bed!

2 Likes

Watching this one right now; I’m a good 2/3+ into it. This drama has a very interesting love triangle. It’s been one of the few C-dramas that I’ve been able to watch without stopping to watch something else for a while.

3 Likes

I saw OK T’s - Instagram yesterday - He is so excited about this drama he said he was holding his breath now that the 1st Eps is out - He is so CUTE!

2 Likes

@stardust2466_546

I suggest you mentally prepare yourself for the ending. Don’t expect any miracles…

PS>>>>I was watching TALE OF ARANG was on episode 3 and now the page says Oops! not found. GO FIGURE all I mentioned a word usage in the drama and now I can’t continue watching?

3 Likes

Koi Desu: Yankee-kun to Hakujou Garu - This is a funny, nonsensical, but very cute show :joy:

The height difference is quite a lot, and our adorable ML knows JUST what to do

5 Likes

A new one! Just dropped! So FUNNY! I am liking this one so far! :laughing:

3 Likes

ok, y’all , found something that I bet is going to be funny, at least I hope so,sorry can’t tell you the title, cause title is in Korean, BUT it is subbed in English, the guy that played in that novella(?) is in it and a lot of our older actors, its on Netflix, the lady runs a restaurant, her son is a professor in the college. now what I understand, she finds out she is headed to a nursing home, oh my, sparks gonna fly. but also the summary says she goes for a walk, finds a photo shop, goes in and comes out as a 20-year-old.

wasn’t there another drama like this, someone goes into a photo shop and comes out young or somethoing??

anyway responding to you guys;

I also have started watching Happiness, first episode is good, loved watching lawless lawyer, watched 2 seperate times, got to find extraordinary mission not watched it, not watching Fortress at least not now., another one I haven’t seen, bloody romance

want to watch ! secret royal Inspector, but no subs as of yet

now don’t dis Tale of Arang, loved it and the drama end was not to my liking either.
that last one mentioned, got to look that one up
I really didnt care much for the ob/gyn drama
I want to really watch that reset one

y’all have a great bunch of dramas. and its true, we should watch movies too! the one I mentioned is a 2 1/2 hour movie!!
another question, and hopefully I am not stepping on “managers” toes here,

ok I have been looking for various dramas and thought I could find them on those different links we aren’t to mention here, but y’know I only found 2 ,drama cool & drama nice, no others, really weird there! I looked into asian crush and no dramas I am looking for are there.
oh well maybe later.

would anyone know where I could look for these dramas? wonder if Youtube may have them? going to look, got some on mydramalist.

2 Likes

Too late. I finished it up last night without your warning. P.S. I bawled through most of the last episode. What is it with C-drama writers??? Can’t they let their main characters just have a happy ending??? UGH!!! This is part of the reason I steer clear of most dramas from China. Well, that and they have so many stinkin’ episodes.

3 Likes

Just started watching Love Hard this morning on NF (before heading off to work). It is HILARIOUS!! I know I’m a little crazy anyway but I was actually laughing out loud at some of the shenanigans in the first twenty minutes of this movie.

You know that drama [BLOODY ROMANCE] was the ‘‘last straw that broke the camels back’’ thing for me. I swear there and then; that Chinese dramas and movies were non existent to me. As long as people continue to watch this sadistic, tragic ending stories, they will keep writing them, and it makes no sense whatsoever to allow them to continue their vicious cycle.
I’m done with Chinese dramas/movies or at least for the time being, I have no interest in
watching their stuff bc they are also so similar like Cinderella’s Boss? I have never felt so sick to see so much disgusting bad things happen to just one person (the FL) Although she wins at the end, the things she had to go through was nauseating.

2 Likes

The book/manhwa was worse. I read a little bit a while back when BR aired and it was painfully gross. I did watch the series as well but never finished it. I didn’t like the love square or whatever they had going on. The power struggle was also draggy and the whole plot was just a mess. The best thing about the series was the OSTs.

So, to answer the discussion Q:

You Are My Glory (Cdrama 10/10 would recommend)
Dali and Cocky Prince (Kdrama 10/10 would recommend)

I’ve got a whole long list but these two are def. my favs.

2 Likes

Was pissed with episode 1 but episode 2 is hinting is gonna be reallyyyyyyyyy good. Love, love Honey Lee ( that name sounds so weird).

1 Like