What are you currently watching?

These two are on my list - Just finished Long Ballad - All 49 Eps!!!
I have fallen in love with Chinese Drama! I don’t know I can’t stop watching it.

All Ones I Enjoyed!
Definitely Not Today
Gourmet in Tang Dynasty
Love Script
I’m Pet Dali Temple (ending was absolutely dumb but the series was ADORABLE)
My Fated Boy
Mysterious Love

I’m watching
Under the Power
Dating in the Kitchen

5 Likes

That is a funny drama with food :rofl: I loved it!

3 Likes

I LOVE Food DRAMAS! And the actress from Long Ballad is in it so double bonus!!!

2 Likes

I didn’t finish TLB (probably should because I did enjoy most of it)

Also need to finish MFB. It’s so cute! The ml also starred in Cute Programmer (but not as lead).

I am in the middle of rewatching Mysterious Love. It’s quite diff. from most cdramas currently. I just don’t like the transitions they do between past-present. I still love the otp though! They have amazing chemistry.

Surprisingly, I enjoyed Under The Power. I didn’t think I would but I finished it. :smile:

4 Likes

His Flirt Game is TOP NOTCH -
So is the guy in MFB - GREAT FLIRTS!!! I love that!
The long Ballad I am in love with the 2 ML couple - Hao Du had me at hello!
hau%20do%20and%20princess

2 Likes

Yep, I love her too!! Did you watch Let’s Eat 1 :yum:

@kdrama2020ali there are season 1 to 3, season 3 is on viki but I haven’t watched it, but it’s probably funny too :wink:
2 Likes

The way they both look at their female leads… so dreamy. Makes me feel like I’m creeping on them like a third wheel. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

On my List
Isn’t there more than one of these??? I have a whole collection of food dramas! I need to make my way through them! Wok of Love - Junho is my Favorite!!! I love Yunho in I Order You._

2 Likes

dating%20in%20the%20kitchen

Oh my gosh this is so cute

Dating in the Kitchen

(However a sous chef that does not know how to put out a fire in a kitchen - HELLO - nope)

3 Likes

also I did find one of my dramas that I was looking for

Detective novel criminal scholar Himura’s reasoning
this was quite good and discovered it has a season 2! this was from mydramalist.

1 Like

Finally started Lost Romance, let’s see

6 Likes

Enjoy!

Lost%20Romance%20Viki%20Pix

2 Likes

I just finished ‘Into the Ring’. For people looking for strong FLs, this is one you should check out. She has her flaws and vulnerabilities, but she is one of those women who refuses to give up, no matter the circumstances. And the couple is really sweet and lovey dovey.

2 Likes

수상한그녀! (Soo-sang-han-koo-nyo) The English title is 'Miss Granny". That was a good movie! I really liked it! I recommend it! I watched it last night. And I LOVED the ending!!1 ( hehehehe No Spoilers!

2 Likes

I thought you and Ali wanted a break this week? :smile:

3 Likes

thanks!! and called Miss granny, cool! I will be watching it then thanks!!

2 Likes

but the break was for watch parties hahaha
I never say that I’m not going to watch by myself
george-clooney-hiding

4 Likes

ok y’all going to ask you to help me find a drama, been looking all day and nothing! this is a drama of the joeson period,

this guy goes and investigates strange or mysterious stuff around the country, kinda like x files
an inspector from the palace or some where up there. from ghosts to a UFO to other stuff, monsters, unusual stuff, I also cant remember his partner. anyway. I am tired of looking, I wanna watch granny!! on Netflix. so if you find it just let me know, like I said going to watch granny

loved watching under the power, twice!! and he is going on to other dramas, which I have watched a couple, really good!! the girl too btw

This one?

4 Likes

Ok! We need to do a watch party on this show! It is SO DARNED CUTE!

It has umbrellas and waterfall showers for Ali :sunglasses:

@kdrama2020ali
@vivi_1485
@padmalayag
@natyh
@my_happy_place
@sweetybirdtoo
@sweethope
@brainbuster

8 Likes