What are you currently watching?

I hope you love it as much as I did!!! I fell in love with JOON - such troubled heart and his 2 friends!!! Aw a good healing drama!!!

1 Like

Just finished

For some reason, I’m not happy with this show, but as always is a matter of personal taste lol

Currently watching

My mom and I are enjoying it a lot

I said that I was going to start Love and Redemption but…
squirrel%20up

and I just found myself starting

6 Likes

I have started

I found the first two episodes very entertaining, I laughed a lot.:rofl:
As usual, the child actors are amazing and Junho is here :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@natyh
I did not care for Red Sky either so you are not in the minority!

2 Likes

Continued on to Three Lives, Three Worlds: The Pillow Book / Eternal Love of dream.
Might as well watch the sequel (actual adaptation of the book) after Ten Miles of Peach blossom / Eternal love :laughing:

5 Likes

I was waiting more of it, it start kind of going down during the eps 13 or so

3 Likes

I have watched it and I love it lol
Did you watch Love and Destiny?

3 Likes

Was that the prequel series?
Idk if I’ll watch it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yup, it’s really good
Hope you’ll enjoy it

4 Likes

just wish Viki would get licenses for new dramas on here!

watching,

https:/
/www.viki.com/videos/1162294v

why do they have some of these girls not much head knowledge?

most of these, I didn’t ever finish them, sop thought I would this go around, I am rewatching most of these again 2nd time

4 Likes

Iam watching backstreet rookie and loving it.i love to watch a drama laugh out loud.lol

uncanny controller again, I like it ,no brainless girls

1 Like

Has anyone been able to watch She Would Never Know? I love Rowoon and am trying to find it streaming somewhere. I think it came out earlier this year.

2 Likes

At iqiyi. After a few eps it got VIP status, but maybe that’s no langer the case.

Started Fall In Love and it’s so good… the acting and directing is a little lacking, but the plot is interesting. The drama is REALLY intriguing. It’s the first time I’ve come across an ML like this… he fascinates me to no end. Sometimes I want to slap him and sometimes, well… :sweat_smile:

But I’m soooo conflicted about his character… this is the first time since Flower of Evil that I’m agonizing over whether to let myself fall for the ML.
This comment describes it perfectly:

3 Likes

Here at viki am watching several dramas on and off, but just finished on Netflix; [THE KING’S AFFECTION]. I can only write words of praise for this drama that from beginning to end, followed the JOSEON ERA story so perfectly synchronized, and best of all, the usual tragedy and sorrowful ending was a nO SHOW here.

The Love story, such a beautiful love story; deserves an EMMY award or whatever they call it in South Korea. This writer made it up to me when it came to giving me as the viewers what I wished and only hope will happen in the happily ever after story.

My only wish would be that they have it here one day or that others have the pleasure of watching a drama (that although some tragic events do happen) it was a perfect 10 for me, and I have never said that before (that I can remember). The Ending so perfect and beautiful, and this story made up for all other disappointments I had in the past with Joseon Era dramas. I watched many others, that left a sour feeling in my mouth, but TKA was such a sweet treat in my life, and I’m glad that I finally experienced that in K-drama history. The best LOVE STORY in JOSEON ERA :santa: came early for me this year with this gift: THE KING’s AFFECTION drama.

4 Likes

Just finished Fall in Love. I can still hear the glorious OST playing in my ears. Good show. I loved all the mind games and action. Very smart and strong male and female leads. Good cast of supporting characters who stole my heart one by one. It was romantic and funny in places.

I hate war. This is the last Republican era drama I’ll be watching. I couldn’t stomach seeing so many sons, fathers, brothers and husbands loyally going to war for their respective Warlords and falling like flies, staining the ground with innocent blood. Fighting till their last breath for whatever politics their leader supports while said leader sits in his big house playing mind games, living to a ripe old age. The unwavering loyalty and brotherhood in the show was just too much for me to handle. A drama like that can never be happy to me, no matter whether the main characters live or die.

I’d still recommend it, though. The plot was good and it’s rare to find such smart leads.

5 Likes

and still some of the above ones,
finished

Maiden Holmes, Word of Honor, My roommate was a detective, LOVED IT love to find more like that one

havent tackled Love now

the uncanny counter, (Netflix) almost finished with this one

oMG Dr QIN!!!
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I just wanted to rewatch this one, 3rd time at that.

Don’t know if I am going to like this one
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I wanted to rewatch this one, didn’t ever finish, and another I don’t think I am going to like

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

all the girls voices turn me off! high pitched or squeeky! I think thats why I stop watching some of these dramas, or brainless.

I did finish Fall in love one,

angelight so you have gotten me into wanting to watch that one. ok I will check it out today.

4 Likes

You are watching a lot of them :smile:

3 Likes

The shows that I intend to finish:
(some are rewatches)

[Rewatch] Great show but heavily political. It IS a military focused show. I just really like the friendships in here. ML & FL have a bickering style romance. (Not lovey dovey) If you love Xu Kai, just watch for his handsome face. lol

[Rewatch] I am hoping I can finish it this time around. It’s 60 episodes! I have to take it in sparingly. The leads are wonderful esp. Sandra Ma! I am in love with her character as the General. Badass fl that takes no bs from anyone! Her execution scenes are superb!

FALL IN LOVE Currently at ep. 22 but I am watching this with the watch party!

LOVE AT NIGHT I currently stopped at ep. 23. I think I can finish this but I haven’t been in the mood to watch it lately. The writing is ok but the ex-gf trope always kills my vibe.

THE KING’S AFFECTION I have a few episodes left. It is on the political side. GENDER-BENDER genre that we haven’t seen in a while. Rowoon improved in acting here. There’s enough romance to keep me interested. lol

5 Likes