Viki

What are you currently watching?

And we KNOW The HOTTIE POSSE OVERLORDS MOTTO!!!

I don’t care whether they have a problem with age gaps or not. If that’s their opinion, great. If they come here to Discussions with that opinion, I don’t mind discussing it with them. I don’t like noona romances, and some of my opinions may not agree with noona romance lovers. But I don’t go around forcing myself to watch noona romances and then throwing hate at anything and everything in the TCs and spoiling everyone’s fun. Those who are watching chose to watch the drama and have decided to watch till the end or whatever. I simply choose to watch something else.

Even if you don’t like something in the drama, comment about it once or twice. If the relationship is problematic or toxic to you, comment about it, write a review, discuss it on Discussions, or talk about it on MDL and leave if it troubles you so much. Spamming the timed comments with hate till the end of the drama is just ANNOYING. It’s like having one person in the theater who screams and yells obscenities at the screen because they wanted to watch a comedy but the movie is a thriller, while everyone else is just trying to watch the movie they paid for and chose to watch.

I’m curious now :laughing:, although I don’t fall in either category :blush:.

Oh btw, I’m currently watching While You Were Sleeping, and I really love the way the subtitle team has explained even the small words I take for granted because I’m so used to the Korean language now. I learned all these words from another drama where another team did the same thing.

Thank you subbers! :heart_eyes::heart:

I started Snowdrop, I loved the first episodes. :star_struck:

Inspector Koo

I am a noona romance lover but it’s ok if people don’t like it. There are things we will like and not like. It’s normal. You have rational and don’t go around harassing people that watch noona romances. Whereas there’s always certain people that will comment hateful words even though they knew what the synopsis was.

I always thought it was weird when that happened. Most age gap dramas will point it out right away. There are some that I didn’t watch too, just because the plot may not appeal to me.

I love it, too. I started this and have watched the first two episodes. I love it a lot. Not so much for the cast (though they are superb), but the plot and the opportunity to look back in time, in that era.

However, with so much controversy swirling around it, I sincerely hope its “artistic license” is left untouched. I want to watch it till the end.:pray:

It was good, especially good to watch LYA in such a role. Kudos!:clap:
I love the ending scene of the last episode. :slight_smile:

We watch partied this for our Sunday Fun-day movie night!

This is so SWEET! I loved it!!!

finished watching white christmas, want to watch “some” of the holiday ones as well

sword snow stride
again going to watch some of the holiday ones on NF and amazon prime as well
not leaving out thew dramas , just gotta find some I would love to watch over this Christmas season

finished watching Christmas Chronicles on NF, was cute!

Ok
Junho
Kim Woo Bin
Kang Ha Neul

Who would not want to watch these cuties in their 20s. Hilarious MOVIE - @irishtigger and @my_happy_place we were rolling on the floor almost choking laughing at this coming of age story of three friends.

@vivi_1485
NC - 17
do not watch
LOL
Crude humor and bad language

Very important information for any prospective viewers, but it was still completely hilarious. It has one of the funniest fight scenes near the end.

I am STILL laughing thinking about this movie. Absolutely hilarious, and the message (albeit crude) was a good one. This was a show about growing up that was hilariously REAL – I mean come on, who didn’t know a group of s*x-crazed boys in their early 20s? :rofl:

was his voice dubbed?? they sound different in each one

but still love his acting!!

🐿️ Squirrel! ʘ‿ʘ You Call It, We Watch It!

did you know?? I accidently found it

yeaaaa I can finally finish it!!
well I do plan to watch AND finish watching it today, and I just might go to the first episode and re-watch!!

Till where did you watch it last time?

I watched it here till Viki took it off

Rowoon is the main guy/ML? I don’t pay attention to those things, but the ML I don’t think I have seen him before. What other dramas he has done? He looks a lot like this other actor that I loved, but disappeared a long time ago, and I wonder why. He did a Joseon era drama titled [ The Bridal Mask] that one had a shi**y ending. I was angry for days, too. I felt I wasted my time watching that drama if I had known I would have prevented so much pain that it brought to me.

Although TKA has a lot of other matters involved, the romantic part is so awesome! Not lacking like in other dramas, and the ending was a perfect 10 for me.