What are you currently watching?

Inspector Koo

4 Likes

I am a noona romance lover but it’s ok if people don’t like it. There are things we will like and not like. It’s normal. You have rational and don’t go around harassing people that watch noona romances. Whereas there’s always certain people that will comment hateful words even though they knew what the synopsis was.

I always thought it was weird when that happened. Most age gap dramas will point it out right away. There are some that I didn’t watch too, just because the plot may not appeal to me.

4 Likes

I love it, too. I started this and have watched the first two episodes. I love it a lot. Not so much for the cast (though they are superb), but the plot and the opportunity to look back in time, in that era.

However, with so much controversy swirling around it, I sincerely hope its “artistic license” is left untouched. I want to watch it till the end.:pray:

2 Likes

It was good, especially good to watch LYA in such a role. Kudos!:clap:
I love the ending scene of the last episode. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We watch partied this for our Sunday Fun-day movie night!

This is so SWEET! I loved it!!!

3 Likes

finished watching white christmas, want to watch “some” of the holiday ones as well

sword snow stride
again going to watch some of the holiday ones on NF and amazon prime as well
not leaving out thew dramas , just gotta find some I would love to watch over this Christmas season

4 Likes

finished watching Christmas Chronicles on NF, was cute!

3 Likes

Ok
Junho
Kim Woo Bin
Kang Ha Neul

Who would not want to watch these cuties in their 20s. Hilarious MOVIE - @irishtigger and @my_happy_place we were rolling on the floor almost choking laughing at this coming of age story of three friends.

@vivi_1485
NC - 17
do not watch
LOL
Crude humor and bad language

5 Likes

Very important information for any prospective viewers, but it was still completely hilarious. It has one of the funniest fight scenes near the end.

3 Likes

I am STILL laughing thinking about this movie. Absolutely hilarious, and the message (albeit crude) was a good one. This was a show about growing up that was hilariously REAL – I mean come on, who didn’t know a group of s*x-crazed boys in their early 20s? :rofl:

3 Likes

was his voice dubbed?? they sound different in each one

but still love his acting!!

1 Like

did you know?? I accidently found it

yeaaaa I can finally finish it!!
well I do plan to watch AND finish watching it today, and I just might go to the first episode and re-watch!!

2 Likes

Till where did you watch it last time?

1 Like

I watched it here till Viki took it off

1 Like

Rowoon is the main guy/ML? I don’t pay attention to those things, but the ML I don’t think I have seen him before. What other dramas he has done? He looks a lot like this other actor that I loved, but disappeared a long time ago, and I wonder why. He did a Joseon era drama titled [ The Bridal Mask] that one had a shi**y ending. I was angry for days, too. I felt I wasted my time watching that drama if I had known I would have prevented so much pain that it brought to me.

Although TKA has a lot of other matters involved, the romantic part is so awesome! Not lacking like in other dramas, and the ending was a perfect 10 for me.

3 Likes

Rowoon was in, Where Stars Land (as side character), She Would Never Know (ML), Extraordinarily You (ML) and a few others that I haven’t watched.

3 Likes

I also found a drama for mature audience 18+ for a change it’s not an idol drama :laughing: It’s about family but more couple’s life, reminds me a bit Sky Castle, the cheating hubby is a piece of work!

This one is also with mature actors, it says R “15” it’s quite an intense mystery and thriller, shall I say it’s about female powers!

2 Likes

I like them both, certainly something for a more mature audience.
We can sit back and think how good it is that we can get by without so much calculation, but perhaps with love or affection, depending on how long this may last in the individual case.

1 Like

Princess agents,
https://www.viki.com/videos/1182008v re watching this one
and madam holmes too
secret inspector & joy

2 Likes

Currently watching:
Kind of a boring way to start, but I’m waiting to see if it gets better

This looks amazing, let’s see

4 Likes