What are you currently watching?

My cousin gave me an in-depth review a few weeks ago, and all I can say is that it’s really REALLY bad :grimacing:

2 Likes

Have You Watched
Holiday Inn - oldie
One of my favorites

1 Like

Noooo, really? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I love the shows that keeps you riveted! :smile::smile:

3 Likes

holiday inn, white Christmas, same thing. loved the moview

They are hard to find. I ff a lot but it’s nice to find the ones that makes me feel like the eps are too short.

3 Likes

Agreed! Yup! They are hard to find these days. I hope you don’t have to ffwd the riveting ones. :joy:

1 Like

SILENT SEA is premiering this FRIDAY ON (shh Netflix ) I just found out it is a short series, not a movie! 8 episodes!

Our Drama Lovers discord group is holding a teleparty (Netflix) Watch Party for the premiere This Friday at 7 PM ET.
Discord invitation link - https://discord.gg/wFsUaqBu

GONG YOO in space! On the Moon!

WHOOOO! Hang on to your seats! Excellent Sci Fi!

7 Likes

I will definitely check it out. The one I am looking forward to watching on Viki is “Ghost Doctor”.

4 Likes

oh that one is going to be here on Viki!? cant wait, this friday right? (Ghost Doctor)

3 Likes

Thanks! I checked the synopsis, this is very intriguing! I notice it has a bell. :bell: I have rung that bell :bell: for when all the episodes are in, and completed! Awesome recommendation! :blush:

3 Likes

ok y’all got a question, I recently watched YT and they, I guess you would call it advertised a drama, I have no idea title or actors, but it looked interesting, so here goes. and if you don’t know I do understand!

looks like girl was forced into a marriage, which the guy is crippled & wearing a mask, well he was in a wheelchair. also seemed like he was a ceo of a company. sorry I have nothing else, and another thing, think she was threatened, like her grandma kidnapped, to make her marry this guy

like I said it looked interesting, sorry no detalis about it, going to look into MydramalistThis text will be blurred and imid a coup;le of others too

3 Likes

Do you know if it was Korean, Thai, Japanese, Taiwanese???

2 Likes

looks Korean to me,

here is some info , this is the written beginning in YT

Her family forced her to marry a disabled man but turns out to be handsome man

Dec 16 2021 and a Kristinio Olsen sings the beginning of the drama,
I went back to see if I could find anything else, but this is it.

nope not that one, however will put that in my list.

the clips really look good! I just looked at this clip doesnt have that girl singing it, and don’t see the wedding with the guy in a wheelchair and mask

1 Like

Is this it???

Oh this doesn’t look Korean though… I’ll keep looking

1 Like

I didn’t see anything on this list about that - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm -a conundrum

The Fake Bride or The Fake Wife

Summary

https://mydramalist.com/688137-my-fake-bride

2 Likes

uh oh!!! this DOES look like it!! I rewatched this one , and it does fit the bill so to speak!

3 Likes

I started watching a Thai Drama called Oxygine and it’s wonderful in my opinion, I arrived at episode 5 and I can’t wait to see what happens haha ;). P.S. Do you have an Italian name, are you Italian? If yes I’ve :slight_smile:

1 Like

not italian, more Irish,scots, german

and where do I get this Oxygine, AND the drama I am wanting to watch!!?

so not able to do the hearts for 7 hours. thanks y’all for helping me find this. any idea what the title is? Fake bride? hmmm I will check

2 Likes