What are you currently watching?

Today I watched the first episode of Some day or one day. If every episode is as good as episode 1, I can understand why it got a 9 on MDL

4 Likes

In my opinion, it is. And they will do a Korean remake, sometime.

1 Like

I just love movies that are jam-packed with familiar, beloved faces. Watching A Year-End Medley and the cast is :heart_eyes: The plot… it’s a fluffy sweet little Christmas movie that will warm your heart (gives me Disney Channel Original vibes - especially Won Jin Ah, who is total Disney princess material lol)
Seo Kang Joonie
Lee Kwang Soo
Won Jin Ah, this cutie
Lee Dong Wook looking soooo handsome, he just ROCKS formal wear
Han Ji Min - love herrr… I always relate to her so much in every role I’ve watched her in. I cried and cried over this movie because her arc brought sad memories back… which is why I’ll probably cut half a star from the rating because I’m still sulking and wiping tears over it
Kim Young Kwang
Kang Ha Neul my poor baby

THEY ARE SO ADORABLE I’M GOING TO DIE FROM CUTENESS OVERLOAD

Other than the way it physically hurt me(hit my head against the wall while screaming over how cute everyone was :joy:), it’s the perfect Christmas movie experience. I’d love to WP it with you all at the end of this year LOL. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

What a cast!! It looks like fun, and I love Christmas movies.

3 Likes

Is it here on Viki? Since it’s a movie, it’s a easy watch.

1 Like

Unfortunately, no :expressionless: i think its because it’s a TVING production

1 Like

Crash Landing on You!! Finally got to it

10 Likes

It’ll always have a special, un-dislodgeable, place in my heart. Perfect television. I legit spent the last few weeks it was airing hoping for reunification so it would be incorporated in the plot and it would have a happy ending!

I just started “A Business Proposal.” It’s very similar, plotwise, to “The Secret Life of My Secretary,” but the male lead is definitely channeling “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.” Still enjoying “Forecasting Love & Weather,” but temporarily gave up on “Why Women Love” because the tension between the leads fizzled a bit and now it’s just annoying secondary characters. (hat tip to Forecasting Love, I find -all- the characters fascinating there)

4 Likes

Ohh I love them :heart_eyes:
tumblr_10cd7aa7f431ad9e67deff8fcc2c8a55_769bf6b5_500

88102c09fb5380a3fc94b61d351a0acebfc64e5c-15777324473471607229337-15802086286722126226259

5 Likes

I am really enjoying “Racket Boys” on NX. With so many streaming sites competing for Asian contents, Viki seems to get less and less shows licensed. I guess it’s just as well that I will be going back to volunteering at my local hospital since I seem to have pretty much exhausted all the “good” shows.

3 Likes

I LOVE dramas where the ML’s team are like ML’s kids :sob::sob:
And it just gets 1000x better when the FL becomes the mom :joy::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
AND THIS SCENE

7 Likes

Ohh I love them
crash-landing-on-you-all3

W10HsA6

8 Likes

Mirror: A Tale of Twin Cities, episode 26
This girl from the the central plains is so exasperating!! Who cares if she dies, let her!! So foolish!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::angry:

Episode 27, and 28, same character. Uugggh!!

1 Like

So for those of us that are older here is a drama you will love! I am currently watching it and love the main cast!

I recommend it for any age though. There are a lot that any age group could relate to the circumstances.
I just was excited to find men closer to my age that are good looking!! :):smile:

2 Likes

My Dear Boy is a Taiwanese Drama, I believe it was directed or produced by Ruby Lin who played the FL, she’s the wife of Wallace Huo, and Derek is such a sweet innocent boy in this series, too bad Viki lost the license, I was fortunate to watch it all…

Im currently watching the new KDrama

and started the CDrama comedy

It was about time that some new KDrama is streaming that isn’t BL… those are just too many…

I recently watched an interesting movie

and the action packed movie with Ethan Juan

3 Likes

How is Miss Cupid in Love? Would you recommend?

1 Like

Watching Why Women Love because @vivi_1485 commented on it. It is okay for me but not a re-watch. The ML is such a cutie! LOL! But like most C-dramas, they can’t stay on-point. There are not one, but at least two other side romances brewing with other couples. I’m currently on ep 12 and have been doing my fair share of fast-forwarding. I’ll probably stick it out and finish it unless I get ‘squirreled’ by another show. :wink:

UPDATE: If you can hang in there until about ep 18, it does start getting better. Ep 19 was (in places) very HOT, especially when the ML and FL exited the helicopter and later end up in bed. Whoa!!! No fish kissing here. Three re-winds for that part. The rest of the eps were more about the main couple and less about the other three brewing romances. This is a 24 episode, 45 minutes per episode drama so I was able to power through. :wink:

4 Likes

I don’t know what your preference is. I watched 6 episodes and it is a lightweight historical/fantasy drama.

So far it is funny, imagine being single is now the trend and matchmaking and getting married is so yesterday. It looks like a triangle romantic development.

It’s a romantic comedy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: The leads are pretty :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh my, really? I should be careful with comments then :sweat_smile: I didn’t even put in on my watchlist lol… I don’t usually watch noona romances

Currently Watching: A Business Proposal
It has every single cliche known to dramaland in it with its own spin and i LOVE it. The narcissistic CEO, the down-on-luck spunky FL, the grandfather who keeps pushing his grandson to marry(it’s done in a very funny way, the grandpa character is a hilarious old man addicted to kdrama), the impersonation, the contract relationship, the mix-ups, the adorable secretary, the funny chaebol woman in love with him… just PERFECT. I love the bromance and the sismance, and the plot really keeps making me laugh out loud. The animations and sound effects are done very well. Fingers crossed there should be no triangles.

5 Likes

Another good bump thanks @vivi_1485

1 Like