What are you currently watching?

Meow the Secret Boy

Come say HI @vivi_1485

1 Like

Sorry, i had to leave for school around that time… not many more WPs for me from now on :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

This is the perfect example of something that was really good and suddenly everything was bad lol
I was really enjoying this show, but suddenly they did a lot of dumb things in the last two episodes :dizzy_face:
I have to say that the end was just right but I hate what they did mostly in the eps 29, they even have some scenes that I was laughing at because it was ridiculous, I don’t think that what they have in mind was someone laughing at those scenes and I can tell that I wasn’t the only one (because of the comments)
6BAmX_3m

BTW, I love this couple, they are really funny
secretoflove3

2 Likes

Nah, it’s all good. I thought it was you but it may have been someone else. The commenter said they had to give Why Women Love a rest because the drama started concentrating less on the main couple and going off in too many directions, or something to that effect. So, of course, that piqued my curiosity since it was on my watch list.

1 Like

It wasn’t me, then :sweat_smile: I hope you finish it and feel like it was worth it… at least a little bit. I hate the drama I’ve been working on for the past eight months(New Horizon). It started out with so much potential and now I hate the FL with such a fire, I actually breathed a sigh of relief when they broke up over something completely stupid(and mostly her fault :roll_eyes:). I thought the entire problem was the chemistry, but the ML has really good camaraderie with everyone else in the show. It’s the first time I’m seeing such a fun relationship between a guy and his brother-in-law. They support each other, mentor each other, give advice, and help each other do stupid things. He’s so funny with his sister and FL’s best friend… heck, he even has bromance with the SML! I cried and laughed so much when their parents treated the two boys as their own sons, much more than when I saw ML and FL together. They should have just skipped the romance and narrated the story of the two non-blood brothers who climb up the ladder and protect their company together. The second couple carry their romance well enough to make up for everything.

You know a show is bad when even the childish dumbass SML has so much character development that you start to like him, while the FL stays a five-year-old tantrum-throwing child - no, actually, she goes from a five-year-old to a TWO-year-old baby.

2 Likes

That might have been me! I loved it at first, thought the chemistry was great, but all the other characters/subplots are either annoying or boring, and then the chemistry kind of fizzled.

At the moment I’m spending my life waiting for new episodes of:

• Forecasting Love and Weather - different in such a good way, just when you think things are getting derailed it surprises you
  • A Business Proposal - @vivi_1485 is exactly right: this one is so cliche and you feel like you’ve seen it a million times before, but at the same time it just has so many clever, hysterical moments. That play cafe! I was dying.
  • Semantic Error - Park Seo Ham is SO good in this one.

Soooo that’s 5 days of the week…

3 Likes

The only Viki show I’m watching at the moment is,

It’s feeling a bit draggy. There’s no major pull in it. Everything is pretty transparent but the topics that should already be discussed is being kept “secret” and I’m already at Ep. 27. I’m watching this for Xing Fei actually. Not a huge fan of Hu Ti Tian. This is the first show I can watch this much of him lol

Hopefully I can finish this because I’m already most annoyed at 2nd lead couple. Every single scene of them is irritating. :roll_eyes: This drama would be fine without another couple.

I’m interested in this sport. It’s something new as far as dramaland goes. Although it’s a sports drama, it has a good balance of other stuff outside of sharpshooting. The main couple is pretty cute but their height is so far apart it’s hard to see them have cute-fluffy scenes.

2 Likes

I’m loving the first two you mentioned as well. It is tough to wait for the next round of eps to come out. Song Kang does have a live fan meet March 4th at 8 PM Korean time so that would be about 5 or 6 am my time. I’d love to watch but I’m a slug and getting out of bed to get ready for work at 6:30 AM is tough enough for me. LOL!
I’ll have to put your third mention on my ever-growing watch list.

Oooo, that’s a definite ‘Do Not Watch’ for me. Thanks for the heads-up!
I hope classes are going well! Study hard, get good grades and make us proud. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just started:

So far is good, I was just curious to see how a new version can bring something new, and I really enjoyed the way they started. I have watched all the possible versions of this lol but this one looks good.
I’m just starting, let’s wait!
f4thailand-f4thyme

5 Likes

love the merman and all, but this one really got boring. I am watching one on NF, next episode won’t come on till Monday, its kinda like, Hello Mr Gu , a marriage contract but I do like it

I have a couple more but thought this was enough needed a laugh today

2 Likes

I love it! I like the relationship between the FL and her best friend. They’re so funny together.

That scene where they’re drunk :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hope this drama will remain entertaining until the end.

6 Likes

yes thats it, a business proposal, I think its a good one, and funny too

5 Likes

Thank you, I will try my best! :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ok y’all I just found this Juvenile Justice,(NF) was and is good at the start. hope it will do just fine

3 Likes

Excellent!

5 Likes

Awwwww I just finished Crash Landing On You… I would classify it a satisfying ending even though we don’t get all the answers. The cinematography was BEAUTIFUL and the Bin-Jin couple look soooooo good together :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

First time watching? :blush:

1 Like

Just started:
https://www.viki.com/tv/38377c-military-prosecutor-doberman

I’m really loving this one
military-prosecutor-doberman

7 Likes

Yep! I always felt ashamed to say i was a drama fan who hadn’t watched this absolute classic XD

Lots of people say that if you loved DOTS first, you wouldn’t really like CLOY and vice versa. I agree, to a certain extent. I looooved DOTS, and the setting does make you unconciously compare dramas quite a bit. CLOY fans watch DOTS expecting CLOY 2.0 and DOTS fans watch CLOY expecting DOTS 2.0.
I found CLOY more melodramatic and sadder than DOTS, with lesser action. I did like CLOY though… its a really good drama overall.

2 Likes