What are you currently watching?

@angelight313_941 yeah, I watched some of them on your list too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@choitrio

In all honesty the one that made that short drama work was the main female lead. The main male lead actor in all honesty has never been my cup of tea. I wished she had another ML; it would have been perfect. I don’t know why I find him so unappealing. I just love his deep masculine voice, so I was able to accept him as he is for the sake of finishing the series.

The second couple was disappointing in the roles they had to play. The guy is extremely handsome, but that role was so not for him. I also skipped most of the second couple scenes bc they were so hard to deal with. I have seen both in other movies/dramas and they are great, but I don’t know what happened there. Ironically, they got great reviews and rating. Lately it’s so hard to find good dramas that are completely my taste. By the way I’m watching the FL in another drama, and she’s great, but the main guy so far is a total jerk so I have to deal with it and see if I can finish till the end.

Yeah, me again. I’m officially retired now so guess what I’ve been doing??? LOL!
Just finished watching Train to Busan this afternoon. I’m always late to the party but my reason for holding off on watching this one was that I’m really, really, really not into ‘zombie-type’ themed movies. Holy buckets, was this one good!!! It had a LOT of gore but if you can get past that, WOW! I was on the edge of my seat most of the time with some tearful periods sprinkled throughout. Gong Yoo is so great (and still handsome even with sweat and blood smeared on his face). Ma Dong Seok was great as well. Highly recommend this one!!

2 Likes

@mas4

Oh my goodness! I wonder who did this boo boo bc you were so right, the title is as far as the heavens is from earth, and makes absolutely no sense as to WHY… they dared to give such a title to a very dark drama like you mentioned before. There is no blooming youth to look forward to, after that first episode alone. The synopsis is even more ridiculous to read, and in no way can/shall be accepted. Look how Before, I didn’t even bother to watch the drama, and now like you, I like this drama a lot, and if it wasn’t for you I would have never even bothered watching and missed a great drama with a different twist (in that era). About that kiss…it could happen, but it will take time; more like a miracle.

PS>>>>>>Ppl don’t be fooled by the title and synopsis. This is different and worth watching here at RVIKI.

3 Likes

I sometimes read the reviews and comments before watching becaus I sometimes think the discription and what things are are too different.

1 Like

this was a good one up to the point to be disappointing. yes, I also read the descriptions before I watch something.

I think y’all will enjoy this one, some good mystery and who done its in the mix. just the ending, well you decide.

this was funny, a good mystery, and I did like it!

1 Like

@maria_lavendula_77

When I first started here I would ‘‘bother’’ to read them, but for many years now I simply dont bc is not worth it.

1 Like

I didn´t read them before but now I sometimes prefer them before the description. :wink: That said I do admier thos who write description as it cant be easy sometimes to decribe something.

2 Likes

Have a box of tissues ready.

2 Likes

I’m going to watch

and I finished ep 30 on

2 Likes

I also want to watch

Watching or already finished watching and making few request here.

DOCUMENTARIES
THE rape of Nanking- by IRIS CHANG
CYBER HELL- EXPOSING [BAKSA- CYBERBULLYING] SK
Age of Samurai: Battle for Japan
The Newly poor in Germany- Feb 2023

MOVIES
BULLET TRAIN - JAPAN BASED ON AWARD WINNING BOOK BY KOTARO ISAKA. - ML Brad Pitt (staying alive son in japanese (2 hours)
EVIL EYE 2020- INDIA awesome thriller, great actors and writers who wrote the story. (getting request)
The Violence Action- Japanese The cutest young girl assasin I have ever seen in action 2022 (getting request)
Wish You. (2021)
EXPOSED
BEAST- USA- 2022
KAILA- MYSTERY
The Berlin File SK
Bride’s revenge- China
The Witcher eyes- disappointing ending.
INTRUDER- SK - AWESOME SUSPENSE SCARY MOVIE WITH MY FAVE ACTRESS SONG JI HYO

Dramas
BAD AND CRAZY- 12 episodes. great performance from LEE DONG WOOK and no stone look cold feeling. LOVE IT!
CRASH COURSE IN ROMANCE- SK (still watching)
The Gray Man - USA Ryan Gosling and Ana de Armas.
The Cursed- 12 episodes SK
QUARTET- Japanese (still watching)

2 Likes

I had a good old-fashioned binge of “Love to Hate You” and “Sh**ting Stars” recently. Both were quite enjoyable.

4 Likes

Highly recommend it.

3 Likes

The light in your eyes / Radiant

Warning: emotional damage / cuts onions / tear jerker

Ick-warning for some of you: there’s a vomit scene in one of the earlier episodes

Medium spoiler: This drama is tricking you / is not what you think it is

Heavier spoiler: episodes 1-10 you get tricked | episode 11 is the HUH? episode | episode 12 is the saddest episode.

All in all, I hope they keep making dramas with older actors as one of the main characters.

7 Likes

@angelight313_941 I think I’ve seen some or one of those you mentioned.

2 Likes

@erniebc1982

If you have HBO MAX maybe you’ll like watching [THE UNDOING] a USA 6 episodes series/drama with Nicole Kidman and Hugh Grant. It’s rated R so I don’t recommend anyone under 18 to watch this very different and intriguing story that will confuse you to the point of driving you crazy with; who done it?

1 Like

I have recently finished Under the Skin, and am currently watching My Lethal Man, Original Sin, and Are You Safe?.

2 Likes

This one is good so far after watching a few episodes.

3 Likes

@angeliight313_941 a word is blurred out so I don’t know if i have something lol

2 Likes