What are you currently watching?

I only watched 2 episodes but something darker.

3 Likes

I’m watching LOVE TO HATE YOU. I’m making a request to have it here since is that good.

Finished watching…
Once upo a small Town- SK
IDOL rated R - SK
EDEN with Jaime Chung
The Knight of shadows - China
DANGEROUS LIASON- China
Chronicles of the ghostly tribe- china (oldie but great)
Dragon Quest- your story (Japan)
Mr. Zoo - SK
The warriors way- SK
Vanishing Time- SK
Hard Hit - SK
Monster- SK
UNTOLD SCANDAL- rated R (SK)
PAID IN BLOOD- SK
The servant. SK
YAHSHA - Japan
Battle of demons 2 Japan
THE UNJUST 2010 SK
Love Fiction - movie SK
The Girl in the Bulldozer- movie SK
Bridge of destiny- rated R movie
RED SPARROW- rated R (usa)
White House Down- (usa)
SHOCKWAVES- (usa)
EXPOSED- (usa)
Hidden Figures- (usa)

3 Likes

Have you seen lie to me?

Plot sounds similar. Not sure about execution. I would rather watch a show with less episodes (10 vs. 16).

2 Likes

@ilikedeadclowns
About 5 times and love it just as much every time I watched. Especially the housewarming part was the best for me. I wonder what happened to her.

1 Like

@mas4

I had no interest in watching that drama bc of the title, but I’m gonna check it out to see what you mean regarding something darker. When it comes to young ppl. romance stories; I’m done with that bc too much ‘‘sugar’’ in dramas ‘‘me empalaga’’ (spanish/slang word for makes me nauseous).
I have seen more than enough young romance story that leaves me wondering what I was suppose to like about them. They are going back to the open eyes kiss scene, and that’s striking a nerve on me. It takes so much away from the kissing scene, and it’s such a waste of what could have been a great kissing scene between two young lovers.

2 Likes

A rom-com with enough romance, comedy, and plenty of action to please most viewers.

7 Likes

I don’t think we’ll have a kissing scene in this drama. I hope I’m wrong.
I also find the title misleading. If you don’t read the synopsis, you can think it’s a light/funny drama.

1 Like

I watching papa americano now ;*

I’m watching it as a filler and I like it more than I thought I would. The main leads are funny hahaha. It’s also nice seeing them together in a drama after Arthdal Chronicles, where they didn’t really interact, but in this one they do.

2 Likes

Same here, I decided to give it a try only because it had a high rating on MDL but I was pleasantly surprised. I did skip quite a bit of second couple’s story though.

2 Likes

Missing - a feeling that can eat up your soul. Child trafficking in China a topic that isn’t much talked about and yet not that uncommon either, the reason might be the former one-child-policy that has ended not too long ago. Anyway this movie shows you the scars that children and parents suffer, who were torn apart due to child traffickers abducting the child and selling it, sometimes the child might end up with a so-called better life, sometimes and in most cases for girls their fate can be cruel.
In this movie you get a deeper understanding of a man who is travelling his home country in search for his son and a young man looking for his parents he can barely remember. Those two can relate to the pain of the other, but both can’t tell, if the people they miss, miss them equally. As the young man’s childhood memories are slowly “withering”, his hope to get to see his family and find back home is getting smaller by each passing day. You can see the despair of the parties involved, and there are side stories that show you how far it can drive a person.
It surely is no happy-go-lucky movie, but it actually got a real story to tell, and Andy Lau surely delivers once more. Have some tissues around or some snacks to deal with the emotional distress.

1 Like

Amazing performance by a horse!

1 Like

To all fantasy and Kim Dong Won lovers, if you have not watched this movie until now, you might want to give it a try.
Time is the crucial factor in this story, but there is nothing like a time machine …

1 Like

@choitrio

It’s an awesome 10 episodes short drama but full of so many wonderful things and I binge watched all day today (I did cook). I am so happy that I finally got my wish come true when I was hoping they would make dramas using older actors (ML/FL) in romantic roles, and specially involving women that could kick ***.

This drama had a combination of many great things in one, and viewers, young or old alike will enjoy it fully. No idols needed to get from this drama; ‘‘eye candy’’
I already did a request to have it here, and I hope others do the request too bc it’s so worth it!

@angelight313_941 lol wow that’s alot

1 Like

@erniebc1982

Some of them I watched a long while ago, but they are so good I don’t forget them, and I hope more ppl. would watch them too so that’s why the long list.

I think it was almost half way.

Thanks @sweethope :blush:

With only 10 episodes, it was easy to binge watch. I’ve noticed that more FL characters are demanding (and deserving) respect from their male partners and co-workers. Kudos to them.

1 Like

Was recommended to watch this one and I kind of know what you want to say - ah, another CEO another contract marriage, yes, I know, but these days it feels like watching a drama like that feels like going on vacation. You kind of know what you get and just relax and enjoy whatever is there to enjoy.