What are you currently watching?

i was considering to watch it. maybe later, got a bunch to watch at this time

2 Likes

112 minutes movie, Lightning Up The Stars. The youngest star, and FL, I’ve ever added to my celebrity list. Her talents knows no bounds. Brains, and beauty.

3 Likes

I am watching a Jackie Chan movie, Knight of Shadows

(think thats right) I love watching him, oh yeah that other guy too he is so funny! also the three musketeers they are kinda good, different. and they are at and if I say it , y’know it will be blanked, “prime” well we will see!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

oh forgot this one, first episode sounds promising

3 Likes
3 Likes

Me too, love the quirky Moxi and the “suave” General Wen Chen, the script is good!

Watching also this drama, it’s a bit about strategic mind so far interesting!

3 Likes

I just saw it posted and will check it out!! and then I will watch this one, hoping that it will be thrilling!!

4 Likes

Numbers
I will check this out as well and the ingenious one, and Gone with the rain, the way you shine, hmmm looks like I got a bunch to watch now!!

3 Likes

that ingenious one reminds me of the drama the guy played in last year but still have watched 3 episodes, oh! I like it even better!!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

cant wait for numbers, the two guys I have watched, oh wow, havent seen them in awhile, I am anticipating this drama!!

3 Likes

I am watching “Please Be My Family” and
F4: Thailand: Boys Over Flowers

So far “Please Be My Family” is great! It has a nice mix of humor, mystery, and heart. Marriage of convience is one of my favorite tropes. I like the lead actors. The 2 children are adorable, and there is a sweet grandfather. The eps are 30 min long, so it is fast paced, which is nice.

I am liking “Please Be My Family” as well. I agree the 2 children are soo cute! They really make the drama! I’m glad I saw this one in the Latest Releases on the Viki home page and decided to check it out. I wouldn’t have known about it otherwise. It had zero promotion and yet is more enjoyable for me than some of the more heavily promoted shows.

I am also currently doing a rewatch of Thai drama “F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers” which I felt was one of the best dramas of the year when it first came out.
This rewatch does not disappoint!
The writing for this drama is just soo good! They have so much going on. The social commentary and the symbolism are amazing. Cast is wonderful. Directing is fabulous! Cinematography is wow. Script is amazing.

I also recommend watching/listening to the F4 Obsessed podcast on YT. They had so many interesting insights about the drama . I enjoyed going there to hear their thoughts about each episode. Here is link to Ep. 1 Discussion:
F4 Obsessed: A Deep Dive Episode 1

3 Likes

Found another one, got a couple of actors I like to watch its a 2014 drama
prime

forgot to say this young guy played in Brain works as that psychologist, he is a good actor!!

this is an update. this drama is so good!! wish there were more like it!!

poon that psychiatrist one

[
Joseon Attorney: A Morality
](Joseon Attorney: A Morality | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️
Taxi Driver | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️ and #2
secret inspector and joy
Instead of wars, romances, revenge stuff!!

2 Likes

I’m watching See You in My 19th life. The FL is mature, funny and weird. Because of the memories of her past lives, some scenes are so heart-wrenching. :sob:

3 Likes

19th Life is so good!

I am watching that, along with King the Land and Numbers, among several others. It had been a while since I was excited about a Kdrama, but I got three all at once. I’m enjoying all of them!

3 Likes
3 Likes

this is nice1:

4 Likes

why are they(Viki) putting on more of those animes now?? which I am learning to like, but gosh give me hoooomans!!!

3 Likes

I again accidentally came across one, and yes I requested the show here.

and one of my favorite actor’s is in it , watching it on prime,

Ok Taec Yeon

Heartbeat (2023)

4 Likes

I was in bed with a stomach bug this weekend and binge watched “Celebrity.” It was really enjoyable. I couldn’t put it down. Edit: Forgot to mention this drama is on N…

Celebrity (2023) - MyDramaList

3 Likes

Hey there, I just finished watching ‘Falling Into Your Smile’ a C-drama about professional e-sports.
I like it, because it’s about females playing in the male dominated world of e-sports and the ups and downs that comes with it. And i like the animation of the game.
https://www.viki.com/tv/37358c-falling-into-your-smile

3 Likes
3 Likes

I wanted to tell you about this drama before finishing, but somehow I got clued to the screen, if you know me a bit longer, you might know that this genre and topic is hardly anywhere close to what I like, but that adorable pair of FL and ML
@kdrama2020ali @my_happy_place

late edit @bozoli - I made the big search and the www lead to you

Was it one of you both that had a list with “Women who kick a s s? (Because she can)”.

@frustratedwriter Mary you already saw it in May? You were fast. Did you like it?

5 Likes