What are you currently watching?

Just started this one - looks promising :wink:

4 Likes

This is so cringe, but also so fun x)

6 Likes

Highly enjoyable. Episodes 10 and 11 reminded me of what happened with the SVB (Silicon Valley Bank) bank run and the effort to save First Republic Bank.

3 Likes

Good Omens! oh my goodness, so good!

also Numbers, Fireworks of my heart, and some of the older dramas

2 Likes

GOOD NEWS!

Long awaited Season 2 of THE UNCANNY COUNTER is here; so far two episodes. August 5th 3rd. episode. REally great start. oh,… on n e t f l i x

3 Likes

where?NF? or other one?

2 Likes

I’m on episode 7 right now. Have had a few good laughs with this show.

I watched this show thought it was hilarious, give or take a episode or two.

@angelight313_941 The show’s name is The Uncanny Counter.

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter
Yes, NF.

1 Like

@ilikedeadclowns

lmao Thanks! I didn’t even noticed that. Is my autoimmune disease; I think a word and write something else, and it has become worse lately. I also don’t proofread my stuff bc I’m busy packing and looking for an apartment so I just pass by for a bit.

2 Likes

lie to me is one that I am watching, and now discover why I haven’t seen him in awhile, oh my goodness!!

1 Like

Firefighters to the rescue!

3 Likes

an intellectual one…

2 Likes

Blechley Circle, really interesting, I have wanted to watch it, but the I didn’t get around to it, popped up
I didn’t realize it was shortt6 too. 3 episodes each season. but thats ok, a change of our K dramas. course I am not stopping them.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
and btw, so excited , just discovered an old drama coming back on! Detectives in Trouble, one you love to hate. but it was an awesome drama so good to see it backl on, and yes going to start watching that one TODAY!! 2011

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I an not sure this is the one I want to watch but going to anyway

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Hotelier | Korea | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️ wow I hit some old ones!! and maybe this is the one I wanted to watch

says 2001

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

and this one 2014, this one was a good one if I recall

this one looks like a new one, liked the first episode, looks familiar ,

2 Likes

oh my goodness ! I found a drama I have been looking for so long! Hotel King, yeah I started that one,

the detectives in trouble will be on sometime later. But Hotel King is another love you hate you and one of our favorite actors is in it Lee dong wok… so I got a bunch to finish, catch up and so on

1 Like

I really loved this series and I know that I will binge watch it later on…
Tokio en abril es... | ■■■ón | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More ✔️

1 Like

LOST YOU FOREVER- CHINA LOVE IT A 10

2023 HIDDEN STRIKE- JACKIE CHAN AND JOHN CENA REALLY GOOD/ACTION PACKED

KING THE LAND- not for me. The diarrea scene is an abomination

DREAM- PARK SEO JUN- IU - Not for me- senseless and sooooooooo boring gave it a thumbs down.

HEARTBEAT- LIKE IT- SK VAMPIRE cute

3 Likes

King of Kings special on KBS2 “Immortal Songs”. Episode 615

Looking forward to seeing the performance of EXO’s Mama by Min Woo-hyuk and Jung Sun-ah

2 Likes

oh yeah Heart beat is it!! I am behind a couple episodes, may watch them today

ok got another one, and it is cute!!

course when you have kids in the midst y’know its going to be good.

ok heres a question, and maybe I am wrong. But wasn’t there another drama kinda like this one?? It seems like it was, and not sure if it was a boy or girl. can you let me know??
and why Spanish??

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

maybe I am thinking of this one, and kids do take it, was a very cute drama, thinking of watching it again

3 Likes

one of my favorite actors!!

the other ones were about a touch or a kiss maybe

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope this will be a good one!!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

Hidden Strike: just watched it yesterday. Good pairing with Jackie Chan and John Cena. Be sure to watch the credits at the end as they included some really funny outtakes.
Heartbeat: I so look forward to the next episode coming out. It’s not a Goblin-level drama but Taecyeon is so darned cute!
I haven’t watched the other three. I love Junho, Seojun, and IU so I’ll probably give them a look at some point regardless of the diarrhea. Lost You Forever wasn’t even on my radar. I’ll have to give it a look too. Thanks!

3 Likes