What are you listening to?

Really cool :open_mouth:

3 Likes

ā€¦ true, I was not allowed to turn it off because my mom likes this, thank you for the video.

1 Like

Glad she liked it :smile:

1 Like

YT recommended this newer compilation of Kim Jae Joongā€™s songs/performance.
Jae just has this beautiful voice with low and high tones, heā€™s really good with ballads, but he has a variety of music styles, I liked the ā€œrockyā€ one ā€œMineā€ almost the most because I find the MV very creative and the song itself has lots of energy.
So the last 2 songs her are quiet emotional, hope you like it! Too bad Korean music industry still shields him from performing, although they are kinda prohibited to do soā€¦ yet they do it.

This song CRACKS me up ended up on my playlist while on the treadmill

1 Like

2 Likes

Donā€™t be offended, but sometimes at Christmas I need it loud:

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, enjoy what you can under the circumstances that are available to you. I wish you all love and health, see you around.

2 Likes

This is KiHyun, the lead vocalist for Monsta X. I fell a little bit in love with this cover.

3 Likes

I love listening to jazz, blues, classical music and sometimes pop. The truth is that i donā€™t listen much k-pop, I guess I donā€™t know where to start. If you can give me recommendations for K-songs, I would be grateful! If you know a band or a singer whose songs are slow, chill, beautiful and with Soul, Jazz vibes please reply to me. :zap::black_heart::zap:

Now my all time favorite singer is Aurora !!! Her songs give me so much peaceā€¦ through her songs Aurora talks about love, hurt, the earth and more exiting things. :fairy:t2: :heart_eyes: :ocean:

My favorite songs from her are:

Aurora | Potion for love

Aurora | Giving into the love

Aurora | Queendom

Aurora | Heathens

I know I listed a lot but I couldnā€™t decide which one I love moreā€¦:woman_shrugging:t2::sweat_smile::black_heart:

2 Likes

Hehe, that was cray and cool, Christmas parties in US are usually a bit wild, not much of silent night, holy night :wink: Thatā€™s what I witnessed in particular corporate xmas parties. Now with covid itā€™s def different.

1 Like

I can only recommend Clazziquai or Alex and Jisun (part of Clazziquai) :heart_eyes:
checkout the playlist, itā€™s quite nice!

If you scroll to this comment there are few more songsā€¦ reminds me a bit of SADE :slight_smile:

1 Like

Never heard of her, but she has an unique, angelic and powerful voice, the concert in the church is nice! She is singing ā€œwalking in the airā€ which is known song from the cartoon (Christmas) movie ā€œThe Snowmanā€, I love this song a lot, and her voice fits well, not as high as the originalā€¦

1 Like

@simi11 OMG thank you so much I like the vibes and I am so happy that Iā€™ll start my journey to k-music!!! Thanks again for your fast reply!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :black_heart:

1 Like

I totally agree, itā€™s a great song! :star:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Choi MinHo - Heartbreak

2 Likes
1 Like

JK - still with you

MONSTA X ėŖ¬ģŠ¤ķƒ€ģ—‘ģŠ¤ 'Rush Hour' MV - YouTube

1 Like