What are you listening to?

Currently streaming ELEVEN by IVE

the whole KAI mini album is AWESOME!

2 Likes

I love the sounds of Peaches and Vanilla! I like the way Kai blended soft EDM with traditional Korean instrumental music. So pretty! :heart_eyes: I know he can improve his vocals, but he’s a true artist. His performances never disappoint. I love the color palettes, fashion choices and his moves.

@my_happy_place I suddenly started playing Chen’s Dear My Dear album on repeat(All through their hiatus, I’ve been falling for EXO over and over again :sweat_smile:).

I thought you would like My Dear, because I REALLY love this song. Chen is my favorite ballad singer, and he participated in writing the lyrics for the song. It’s described as a “britpop song.”

It always makes me imagine two lovers waltzing on a moonlit beach when I listen to it(the album cover with his beautiful, clear voice in the background totally sets my imaginations into Fantasyland). What I love about Chen’s voice is it’s pure, clear quality.
This one’s good, too
4 Likes

Both of those Chen songs are really lovely, as is the cover art. They may not be a style that would be part of my daily repertoire, but their sound is really, really pretty. I am partial to “Good Night”. Thanks for reminding me that I still haven’t finished going through EXO’s discography to find all the songs I like.

1 Like

Ever heard of Clazziquai?

It took me a while to find this old MV also sung by Jisun & Alex from Clazziquai. The young man in MV is Park Shi Hoo… I don’t think he was well known then, the story is somewhat sad but interesting… the music is lovely, you have probably also seen Alex in some dramas! :wink:
This is part 1:

and this is part 2:

1 Like

@simi11
Reminds me on these times

2 Likes

According to Spotify, I’ve been streaming more music than any other person in Romania, mostly Kpop and dance. That must be a record or something. :notes: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

ATEEZ’s new song ‘Turbulence’ :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Aw! JIN is tuna fishing! :laughing: :nerd_face: :sunglasses: :rofl:

3 Likes

Loved working out to this song today!!!

2 Likes

Oh wow, really?! :partying_face::partying_face:congratulations!!

1 Like

Thank you. In all honesty, I play music nearly 24/7. :notes: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Yup, loved :blush::heart:

1 Like

It that Jisun singing?

Yes.

1 Like

Onew and Punch - a duet I never knew I wanted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It feels like a musical.
2 Likes

Listening to Ryokuoushoku Shakai’s discography. They are amazing! :smile:

Sabotage is the first song I heard of them while working on a drama and I fell in love with it.

Mela! is the second song I fell in love with and ladybug is probably the third :blush: You can click for the timestamps in the video. And they did this in one take, amazing!

1 Like

Onew and Punch sound so good live! It always amazes me when a live version is better than its studio track

They give me magical fantasy musical feelings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
5 Likes