1 Like

Guys I listened to BIBI KAZINO. It is a BOP

and this

Why is Air on the G string everywhere these days? :laughing:
Also, I feel like it’s been a while since the whole group was complete :smile:

2 Likes

run by stayc!

En ce moment j’écoute beaucoup la nouvelle chanson de G-IDLE - TOMBOY

Did you know that Kim Young Ok, one of the nation’s grandmas in Korea, is also a rapper? I didn’t.

This video is really old, but I just came across it. I’m partial to my Monsta X boys, but as soon as she started rapping, my jaw dropped. How cool.

I haven’t personally verified this, but reportedly the story is that Joohoney’s (Monsta X’s main rapper) grandma was the only of his family members that supported his dream of becoming an idol, but she passed away before he debuted. If that’s true, it makes this performance that much more powerful. :cry:

2 Likes

icegif-32

wow loved this

1 Like

I just finished watching this gem of a drama and the theme song is stuck in my head! I don’t think I’ll forget this drama or song for a long while yet…

2 Likes

this is sad but good song. :slight_smile: :grinning:

1 Like

I liked this one too

this one too

Suho’s second solo album is finally here. The title track and it’s MV are really great!

2 Likes

There’s English subs!

Found a new Thai underground artist.
I’m currently obsessed with this song.

2 Likes

from old playlist, a sad one
1 Like

Hope I do not spoil the mood after all the sad songs this one is no different in being sad, but a lot harder

If you need to get back into the softer tones, here is an all-time favorite of mine. Can’t remember how often I posted this

1 Like

The classic of his dad he never wanted to cover, read the comment he wrote under the video …

1 Like

Bit of an odd combi hahahaha… from uplifting to a bit emo :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve been watching “Reset” here on Viki. I’m really enjoying the drama and was so pleased with the beautiful song “My Only” performed by Zhou Shen.

2 Likes

When I feel the need to cleanse my tear ducts :wink:
Such a beautiful love song. Loved the drama “Doom at Your Service”.

1 Like