What are you listening to?

Did binge watch Hana Yori Dango on Viki today and finished it within a day. So now I’m kind of into Arashi again :rofl: When I go to Japan again one day I must check if they give a concert for sure… seems fun :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I mostly listen to soloists, here’s a list of my top favorite that I just have to listen to on repeat.
ZICO
Dean
LeeHi
Crush
Gemini
d.ear
Colde
Suzy
Kate

1 Like

PSY IS BACK

2 Likes

WOODZ 4rth mini album, COLORFUL TRAUMA released today!
If you’re a rock fan, please check out the title track, I HATE YOU

The rest of the album is a NO SKIP :green_heart::broken_heart::black_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

It’s really crazy how PSY paved the way for kpop to be popular in the west…Gangnam Style will always be a classic to Americans and fans worldwide.

2 Likes

I’m so glad iKON got a chance to perform this song live. It’s a B-side from their new album, and it’s beautiful. All the feels (unfortunately there are no subtitles, but the lyrics are so sad and touching)

3 Likes

Shylmagoghnar, a band from Netherlands.

2 Likes

Just re-discovered this band after a long time

1 Like

I can’t stop listening:
Jorge Milliano beats ex.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aY1I3n4V_0
Enhypen - Not For Sale https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6n6uc1pKoI

1 Like

13 years already :frowning:

2 Likes

Finally, my first love rock music met my second love Asia …

I don’t know how this guitarist managed to stay hidden from me for so many years, It’s a mystery! It needed singer Ronnie Romero for the algorithm to “jump” my screen.

I don’t know why, I only heard it once and now it is sticking with me

I’m listening to Cha Eunwoo’s Love so fine from K-drama True Beauty!:hibiscus:

1 Like

this masterpiece

1 Like

On a repeat mode! lovely song,
1 Like

Wow, if I will be able to still rock like her in 20 years, she is now 72!!!

1 Like

I’m listening to Fix You by Coldplay my favorite song also Cha Junhwan’s favorite too we have stuff incommon.:joy::blush:

2 Likes

One can’t escape cookies and algorithm …
Polish pianist Hania Rani, just found out about her and just as distracting beautiful like I need this kind of music right now.

@squishy Maybe inspiring for you? I don’t know if you only go for the classic tune …

1 Like
2 Likes