What are you listening to?

Beautiful performance. Beautiful Song. My inspiration for the day.

1 Like

Special performance by Son Jin-wook on King of Mask Singer.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing.
The lyrics of the song remind me of a gift from my dear Mother many years ago; a painting with the verse, ‘when life gives you lemons, make lemonade’.

3 Likes

nostalgic today

2 Likes

A Beautiful Song … And, even Beautiful Cover

2 Likes

… and the beat goes on … memory lane

This are a few Lee Hi -Breathe is the one that is the most important to me… I sometimes need to remember to take care of my self and remember to check how my friends are. It´s so deep.

1 Like

Recently released old song. RIP Chester.

2 Likes

Any Eurovision fans here? :heart_eyes:
Can’t believe it’s already been a year since SPACE MAN :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In Sweden its melodifestivalen at the moment where they compete to be the representative for the country that i don’t watch (it’s so many finales until the last episode so I can’t stand it)… but the final Eurovision where the vinner is picked I sometimes watch… :wink:

you’re right there are too many episodes :sweat_smile: We don’t have national finals in the UK so our entry is always a surprise to us as well haha

2 Likes

I mean I remember when it was one show here in Sweden “melodifestivalen” and then there was the big Eurovision two nights a year… It was fun for everyone but it’s not the same thus I try to watch the final thing. Love music and Europe has so many talented singers/musicians.

EXACTLY! One of the best parts of Eurovision is when the country sings in their language or incorporates traditional elements from its culture. Europe has so many cool cultures… I remember when Eurovision was in Sweden - hands down one of the best host nations for the contest. :ok_hand:

1 Like