What are you listening to?

Max Oazo’s Workout Music 2022

Bonjour, dans quel pays vivez vous pour pouvoir accéder à la série s’il vous plait ? , je m’étais abonnée à Viki entre autre pour pouvoir la terminer et la REVOIR mais malgré mes demandes, elle reste inaccessible en France.Merci pour votre réponse

1 Like

Becoming addicted to this song…

Bonjour, je vive aux Pays-Bas, mais maintenant, la série n’est plus sous licence ici. :cry:

The last music i listened to was

A 12/13 year old sings sultry.
She slays, and won her country’s AGT at the age of 7.
English is not her first language.
WoW!

I am listening to this

Why not post the cover instead of a 20+ minute reaction video?

1 Like

I liked the reaction video too, hearing the original was good too, yea ever since I listened I can’t get that song out of my head. It pops out of my mouth at every opportunity. I consider her a sultry singer, and so young!
Thanks for the full video, now I’ll really be singing it all the time.

1 Like

I’m listening to this

Back to The Uncrowned and the late, great Shal-chan:

So I was looking through their vids and just 43 seconds into “Last Memory” - one of their quieter tunes, and a little difficult to listen to without getting a lump in the throat - who do I see hanging out with Shal-chan… Is that Yoshikawa Haruka of Tears of Tragedy? Yes! 'Had no idea they were friends, but I suppose “birds of a feather…”

It’s so devastating that Shal-chan lost her life so young - her voice has so much understated power and promise. I can’t imagine how difficult it was for her to push aside what must have been crushing emotion and work to complete the “Witness” album while she was undergoing treatment for a terminal illness - the action of a heroine, definitely. The whole Rock world is a poorer place for her loss.

I have no idea if the new Tears song “Epitaph” was written about Shal, but though I don’t much care for the whole Goth-choir intro, when Haruka-chan comes in with that stunning 3/4 waltz passage it’s just like magic. Haruka’s voice is maybe the most spectacularly-beautiful voice in Hard Rock right now. It’s too bad she and Shal-chan didn’t have a chance to collaborate on a song or two.

I am listening to this

One of few songs I can listen to on repeat.

1 Like

I am listening to

I love, love, love this song!

(youtube)
1 Like

I love the music of Johann Strauss II. I just stumbled across this. It’s brilliant! Here are the line riders and the “Blue Danube Waltz”

3 Likes
1 Like

:smile::smile::smile::smile: That’s a riot to watch, and listen at the same time. And, the end is so funny! :joy:

1 Like