What are you listening to?

4 Likes

Tears go heavy on the Goth and I’m not much into the chant thing, but… when Haruka-chan comes in with that 3/4 time thing it puts me right in gooseflesh, every single time:

I’m wondering if this song was written about the late, great Shal of The Uncrowned - she and Haruka were friends, apparently:

‘Can’t wait for Tears’ next album, at any rate…
Shal-chan RIP

1 Like

Just found this music video from Pentagon (Love is Pain)
It’s a remake of It’s Better To by Qin Hai Qing.

2 Likes

And till now I was thinking what is love? Is only of twice

2 Likes

different beat… :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle: :man_dancing: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

:notes: The Closer I Get To You! :notes:
-Roberta Flack, & Donny Hathaway
!https://youtu.be/_jhYENBxRVo?feature=shared

1 Like

This Baroque ensemble is spectacular. Here they play Vivaldi’s “Summer” from "The Four Seasons"d

This piece of music by Handel has such a beautifully ethereal melody.

2 Likes
2 Likes

According to my Spotify retrospective lol, I’m crazy about @adele and @rauw_alejandro :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Usually I listen Spotify every time that I’m on the computer. So I try to diversify my music selection.

A few days ago, it came out the Spotify Wrapped and the most listened song this year was You & me (Coachella version) of Jennie. For me this song is so good and the Coachella version is more incredible :heart_eyes: And well, I will expose me. I have listened 154 times :sweat_smile:

Normally I put K-pop playlists randomly and save the song I love in my own playlist. Then, when I want to listen my favourite ones I have them there. But I have to say I prefer GG groups (groups consisted by girls) and I don’t really know why.

Do you like K-pop?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
2 Likes

Vixx - Amnesia

:notes: woo-oo hoo hoo :notes:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Miriam Makeba and the Click Song.
This is fascinating! How do you make this clicking sound while you talk/sing? According to Wikipedia, it’s a sound found in Xhosa and Zulu languages.

2 Likes

:hugs: for those who are alone but not lonely, DJ play a Christmas song
Happy holidays and peace to everyone, wherever you are! :revolving_hearts:

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z6AnCRjWX0 )

1 Like

Billy Patchanon & Babe Tanatat - Eternity Remembrance (ost from The Sign)

Christmas songs, evergreens are my favorites and Czech carols sung by kids…
When the world was different, no digital stuff and no AI… :wink:

1 Like

~ :notes: The Goodness Of God :notes: ~
!https://youtu.be/TxNf3l0-cpo?feature=shared

1 Like

Just stumbled over this and it’s incredibly awesome, the energy, the choreography and rhythm!! I’m speechless at the clean dance performance!
I haven’t heard Usher for a long time, I remember he had some great songs and I have a CD somewhere…

5 Likes

These days I really enjoy listening to OSTs from dramas only. I made a playlist with only those. Every time I listen to that playlist, it calms and relaxes me.

1 Like

People on the internet are really talented :blush:
I saw one of their videos on my fyp and it was surprisingly good.