What are you listening to?

no separation- heaven offficial’s blessing ost

1 Like

Astro - I’m so happy they are still making music, but I’m also sad knowing Moonbin won’t be in their new songs anymore. They know how to put those feelings into their songs.

For the Arohas:

Astro - Circles

Cha Eunwoo - Where Am I
So sad, and at the same time his voice is so warm in this song

Cha Eunwoo - Stay
:musical_note: :studio_microphone: When you miss someone in a while, just think of me, I’ll live by you somehow, I want you to stay here. :studio_microphone: :musical_note:

I feel their songs are sad, but also comforting and giving hope.

2 Likes

Ryan Little
His beats are always🔥 lit!

!https://youtube.com/shorts/O1OogTiwtqE?feature=shared

1 Like

I’m obsessed with Rose singing this one. It makes me cry every time!!!

2 Likes

First impression: Team 07:00 on Peak Time with :musical_note: Hallo (from Nu’est) :musical_note:

A mesmerising version of :musical_note: My Sea :musical_note: on Peak Time. (He is the king of opening a song. I wish this was an actual group, and these members would stay together, but they are only singing together for a mission in one round.)

:musical_note: Sevenus - Want You Back :musical_note:

2 Likes

A refreshing song from newby Gyubin.

:musical_note: Gyubin - Really Like You :musical_note:

1 Like

Hallo :smile:
Vielleicht hat ja jemand einmal Zeit und könnte es mir ein bischen übersetzen ins deutsche ?!
Das wäre echt lieb. :heart:

2 Likes

:musical_note: Zerobaseone - Feel the pop :musical_note:

:musical_note: As if my heart is bursting pop pop pop pop :musical_note:
:musical_note: Lala zero pop with me :musical_note:

I can’t sit still, when I hear this song. My shoulders start to move automatically.

1 Like

A couple of collaborations:
(What do you think of those songs?)

:musical_note: Jackson Wang & Ciara - Slow :musical_note:

:musical_note: Stray Kids & Charlie Puth - Lose My Breath :musical_note:

1 Like

I keep using youtube to find the playlists for the dramas I watch. Main ones I’m listing to are Love me Love my voice, and admidst a snowstorm of love.
Outside of dramas I’m listening to lyndsey Sterling, Alestorm, Of Monsters and Men, and Evanescence

3 Likes

My favorite OSTs:

2 Likes

@tidedolphin: I just listened to some songs of Love Me, Love my Voice and saw the tag of ‘Healthy Mains’ Relation’ on MDL → adding another serie to my To Watch List.

@arash078_174: I opened your playlist and remembered I used to listen to another Punch song a lot, namely Chanyeol & Punch - Stay With Me. I knew this song before I knew it was the OST for a series. :slight_smile: (The song was a recommendation on YT).
(p.s. your profile name looks grey instead of orange, because it contains a word that’s forbidden on the forum, because it mentions another platform).

Lately, I like listening to Jeff Satur and Woosung:

:musical_note: Woosung - Phase Me :musical_note:

recently released: :musical_note: Woosung - Day That I Died :musical_note:

:musical_note: Jeff Satur - Fade :musical_note:

:musical_note: Jeff Satur - Ghost :musical_note:

I mostly listen to
• playboy - EXO
• monster - arashi
• 추격자 - INFINITE
• coma - bap
• trouble maker - Trouble Maker
• ANY BIGBANG SONG!!
• let’s talk about love by seungri
And tons more but this is already too much lmao :see_no_evil:

1 Like

:musical_note: Peder Elias & Cha Eun-Woo - Hey Hello :musical_note:

OMG FLAVOR OF LIFE MENTIONNED ?? It’s been on replay since years now ! same goes for the others OST of hana yori dango