What are your favorite Asian dramas?

Kdrama: Six Flying Dragon, Thief: Rebel Who Stole the People, Gunman of Joseon, The Great Doctor, Warrior Baek Dong Soo. CDramas: Ever Night, Princess Agents.Legend of Chusen (part 2 was garbarge) Chinese Paladin, An Oriental Odyssey, Fights Breaks Sphere, The Legend, Martial Universe. I like Wuxia and martial art dramas. Im dying to see Shaolin Wendao, just cant find it with english subs.Based upon my list I am open to suggestions

1 Like

Have you heard about the new drama ā€˜The untamedā€™ It is amazing! Judging by the shows you have listed! It is a new drama that is still airing! It has 14 episodes so far, but it will have 50 in the end.
The Untamed

I was lucky enough to watch the whole part 1 drama (but didnā€™t know it had a second part). I just hope they soon have it here since is really good drama I already made a request hope others follow and please do fill this out: THANKS!

https://vikiinc.wufoo.com/forms/title-request-form/

Idk if I would put this drama on my favorite list, but I really got hooked on the Arthdal Chronicles and hope that the continuation is as good as the last couple of episodes that aired.

Also watching Perfume and itā€™s gold. Really like that one :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, you are so on the dot with Arthal Chronicles is getting so good I canā€™t wait for Saturday and
Sunday to come so I can watch it. Iā€™m upto episode 12 and the 12th episode is by far one of the most epic in the drama.

PERFUME:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Iā€™m addicted to this drama because it makes me laugh so much and I need that in my life. As a matter of fact,everyone here at viki NEEDS to watch this drama so they can laugh to their hearts content. Some scenes are beyond funny they are hysterically funny.

1 Like

Arthdal part 3 wonā€™t be aired till September.
Episode 12 is the last one for now :calendar: :sob:

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS! I didnā€™t know thatā€¦ so much waiting is going to kill meā€¦:frowning:

I just checked and episode 12th was the last one for now but I donā€™t see anything about waiting until september for season 2. How could they be so cruel?image

1 Like

Well technically itā€™s season 3 (I prefer to call it part 3 instead of season 3, since it is still part of season 1).

I donā€™t know if the hiatus was done on purpose, but their staff went on strike for having to work hellish workweeks (150 hours or so?) a while ago, so during that time they couldnā€™t film some of the episodes.

Iā€™m sure you can find the articles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where you read that? Should I Google it? I only read articles from Soompi but never saw anything about this in there. Except that shocking Divorce SJK just went through, that ironically I knew it wouldnā€™t last bc she donā€™t stay long with the guys. Sheā€™s so pretty but must be hard to handle. I mean, it could be his fault too but ā€¦who knows.

I hope they resolve the problem and we get to see the other episodes sooner.

Itā€™s mentioned in a lot of articles about the srama and if you Google it, you will find it easily.

About their divorce, I have no comment, except that I find it unfair that people are jumping to conclusions so easily, trying to make someone the villain. Itā€™s their private matter.

Back on topic: canā€™t believe I forgot to mentiok Queen Seondeok! I donā€™t have many favs, but that drama goes on my list :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m gonna check out Queen Seondeok now, it was restricted before but now is not. Go figure that one out. Lately, one day the drama are restricted and a week later is not.

1 Like

Legend of the Phoenix.

too many to pick & choose.

1. healer 2 kill it 3 firey priest 4 ghost detective 5skech 6 tetrus behind me 6 rookie detective(?) 7 roof top prince 8 the queens man 9 the great doctor 10 dr jin 11goblin 12 waterbride12 black 13 vampire prosecuter 1&2 14 10 1&2 15 tunnel 16 scarlet heart 17 are you human too 18 marriage contract 19 scent of a woman 20 kill me heal me 21 scholar that walks at night 22 entertainer( wish I could see this again)23 jekle hyde & me 24gu family book

and so many more!!

1 Like