What are your FAVORITE foods?

Sticky Toffee Pudding is my jam :smile:.
I like this dessert a lot

2 Likes

Do you have a good recipe??

1 Like

The BBC has loads :blush:

3 Likes

Anything from the show Cupid’s Kitchen would probably be good enough cause for robbing a Kids Piggy bank.

3 Likes

The good stuff :slight_smile::yum: Video is 6:14

2 Likes

That looks really good! I know the scotch bonnet gives it a teeny little bit of heat :fire: but I still want to add gochujang to it. :fire::firecracker::fire_extinguisher: :laughing:

funny! a neighbor came by a few weeks ago while I was just getting ready to eat so I invited them but warned them it was hot. They said they liked hot stuff. Then they ate it… tears were flowing but they kept on eating. Then they found out it was gochujang and said, “Oh, KOREAN food! That’s why it’s so hot.” :laughing: Yea, I am in Idaho, a meat and potato place,not necessarily a spicy food place. :laughing:

3 Likes

Ha! Haha! :rofl: Well look at that! The 🪄magic :dizzy: of :kr: food is far reaching. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:jamaica: Plant Based Eats :yum:
Screenshot_20220217-003518_YouTube

1 Like

Me too. I love unagi-anything! YUM!

That’s a fab idea!

YUM YUM.

YUM.

Hands down true! I need some NOW!

Haha so true. Why did I click on this thread in the first place, at this late hour? ;p
I have to go and raid my pantry or fridge now :rofl:

Before that, drool on these…:see_no_evil::rofl:

Singaporean or Malaysian Chicken Curry. One of my faves. I cook this often and whenever I crave some curry. YUM.

https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1022902-singaporean-chicken-curry
https://rasamalaysia.com/malaysian-chicken-curry/

4 Likes

I’ve been craving curry lately. I will have to check out these recipes.

4 Likes

Lokkie, lokkie (◠‿・)—☆
Vid is 15:03 :smile: Posted Feb 24, 2022

1 Like

Pho’:yum::yum::yum:
Vid is 22:58

1 Like

Try this quiz

1 Like

17 out of 18 not bad - shows that I spent too many days watching food shows :laughing: I musta been hungry.

1 Like

W :smiley:W! I kept getting 7 out of 18. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: But I got one for you, last week, I think I saw Anne Burrell.

1 Like

Our local NBC station kept getting into fights with DTV over whatever contract disputes they had so DTV dropped NBC every season start. We lived so far out that if it was not on satellite, we could not watch it. So I watched food network instead of the big three. I have never gotten back to watching network tv even though I live in town now. I have no idea what is going on in town. Don’t care. :shushing_face: :laughing:

Those food network guys have been on air for years.

1 Like

My brain is exploding here . . .

Bake It Up A Notch is a very down-home yet very upscale YouTube channel. The channel owner is like a walking encyclopedia with wild clothes and a love of people and the simple things that make them happy.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220328-112727_Messages

My favourite food from childhood has always been Arroz a la cubana

And here’s a picture:

2 Likes

OOOoooh. Me gusta mucho comida Cubana.

Moros y cristianos, yuca frita, puerco asado, arroz imperial, flan en el estilo Cubano.

¡Ay, cosas sabrosas!

2 Likes