What are your feelings about your favorite Season and type of drama you would love to watch in it?

The different colors warm your soul and so that seasons. All the seasons are special to me and they are unique in every way. I love them all and I am glad to enjoy every single one.

Winter is one of my favorites because it is so beautiful to see everything covered with a white sheet
of snow. You have fun with your family by have snowball fights and delicious foods. Spring is a good season because it is between winter and summer; temperatures are not too cold and not too hot. You are comfortable wearing a light jacket outside instead of a heavy warm coat. You can walk and smell the flowers beginning to flourish. The birds start chirping early in the morning. It lets you know that summer is near and so is summer vacation. Summer is great because it’s time to relax.

There is no more school and you can go to sleep and wake up very late. Relatives visit you or you can visit them. You can also do some traveling and explore new places. Relax in the pool and take sun bath. Autumn is also a great season because of all the colorful leaves falling. The leaves turn beautiful tones of yellow, orange, and red.

( Source: thinglink.com)

(Source: 123rf.com)

Although I like these four seasons but everyone have a special feelings for their favorite ones. I like winter and spring. In my favorite season i would love to watch Good doctor, Scholar Who walks the night, Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo , Legend of Chusen, Ice Fantasy, Chinese Paladin, Jealousy Incarnate and many new coming dramas e.g “Legend of blue Sea” , “Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo” ,
"The K2 " , "the legend of flying Daggers"etc.

Now would you like to share which is your favorite Season and type of drama you would
love to watch in it?

1 Like

Unfortunately for me it is impossible to say what my favorite season. First because there is no place where I live we only have two seasons: summer and winter. The winter lasts from January to June and the summer from July to December and is always like that. But with the moisture the thermal sensation in the summer is 104 degrees F and winter is basically a lot of rain. The rest of the year is hot, typical of tropical climates. I’ve never seen snow and I don’t even know how the spring or the autumn.
I’ve only seen in movies and if it’s as beautiful as it looks I would love even more, who knows one day I don’t see personally? In any case, my favorite season would be the winter. Having grown up in a hot and humid climate that can be one of the reasons to love the cold. And a good drama to watch in the cold? Surely a drama of romance, like ‘’ The Heirs ‘’ Heartstring ‘’ Hana yori dango ‘’ Love rain, ‘’ something light and fluffy. :slight_smile::snowflake::heart:

2 Likes

That’s still very cool with two main seasons. I also like “Heirs” and “Love Rain” too…:heart: heart: heart:

As for me, my favorite seasons are Spring and Autumn. :hibiscus::maple_leaf:
Where I live, Winter have changed. We rarely have snow and when we finally have it, it only last a few days… so, i don’t like Winter how is it now. I only like December in Winter because there is a special atmosphere due to Christmas coming. :slight_smile:

Anyway, I do love Spring because the scenery is changing. We can see trees and flowers blowing again, there are a lot of colors, we can hear the birds singing, etc. And sun is back ! :sunny:
On the other hand, I love Autumn because of the colors : yellow, orange, brown, all together, it gives a special feeling ! I love it. It also announces Christmas coming so family time, and the beginning of a new year. It’s also the time when we can wear pullovers comfortably and I so much love this type of clothes. :heart_eyes:

During those special moment, I like watching all type of drama. But I have to admit that I like watching drama according to the period of the year : when winter is here and christmas is coming, it just feels so great when you watch a winter drama :snowflake: Same for spring and summer.

I can think of the drama My Girl which takes place during Winter, Flower Boy Next Door has a special feeling too during Autumn and Winter… During Spring and Summer, I like watching cute drama… such as My Lucky Romance and the thai drama Kiss Me:slight_smile:

1 Like

the holidays are my favorites. Christmas especially, so I am a Fall child, but my preference is winter, the snow , sleigh rides, cozy fires, hot chocolate , so romantic… as for the shows? my fellow Vikians, reveal to me those holiday ones , the american "Holiday Inn/White christmas, one of my faves, but really sorry I havent seen any holiday ones of the Asian genders, “the ;letter?” But now it seems like I have and just recently, the girl breaks up at Christmas, sh is in a hotel room< she hates the song being played.
Santa riding a bycicle, chasing someone?? anyway, show this “little ole lady” some holiday shows she can watch the asian versions…

2 Likes

When a Snail Falls in Love is perfect for Fall!

2 Likes

that one I really am enjoying, yes fall is good…

1 Like

is it good “when a snail falls in love” ?. I am seeing right know descendants of sun ep 4, Scholar who walks the night ep 10, and will start my 3rd drama of lee Min Ho “legend of blue sea” today too.

when a snail falls in love is so cute I really do like it, I think on another link I compared it with Jin, Investigative team. that young giorl, same thing, almost same thing said to her, "are you really cout out for this. and so on. , I have not been able to get into the descendants of the sun for some realson,
started watching legand of the blue sea. well I again commented on another link, she was caught in the rain and she didn’t turn back into a mermaid, my reasoning, watching h2o mermaids( I think that was right) such a funny series. anyway love the v focus too, so cute and so funny!

2 Likes

yes its totally cute and funny too

My favorite season is summer, I like my summers dry, with that sea breeze flowing inland, and that mountain breeze ruffling the leaves of the trees :wink: with just enough coolness. Aaaah! Now that’s my kinda weather! I’ll watch almost anything in my favorite season. Oh! My summer must have lots of sunshine filtering through tree leaves.

1 Like