What are your Opinions on Only Side by Side with you?

Just Curious What everyone thinks about Only Side by Side with you, and if it’s worth giving a try :slight_smile:

It’s a great show…if you love uneeded AND FREQUENT “flashbacks”. the stoy is good but by the 10 epiisode i was so sick of them stoping the story progression for yet another memory flashback. sometime they would use the same flashback multiple times in the same episode or flashback to a scene they just showed 10 minute earlier. they could easily cut this show to 30 to 35 episodes by just geting rid of all the useless “memory montages”. i assume the director must have gotten paid by the episode count and tried to save money by reusing the same footage over and over…and over again. i won’t need to rewatch the series because they already showed me the show a second time within the first run. seriously, why so many flashbacks? it took me right out of the story every time. great story,good acting,talented cast, horriblle director.

4 Likes

Flashbacks definitely should be used in moderation (Very Little) Lol :smile:

1 Like

The worst part is that they are doing this lately with all dramas Chinese, Japanese, Korean and is a pain in the buttocks bc if you try to skip the thing starts buffering or brings you back to beginning of the drama.

1 Like

I do agree about those flashbacks, sometimes really a pain as for this story, it was ok at the beginning but past that middle one, well you could have written something better than that. is all I am going to say. loved the actors & acresees, but gosh, the writers could have done a bit better I think.

1 Like