What do you do to get rid of stress?

as for Irmar, pull weeds, bake something, walk the dog, or just walk, watch a comedy, scifi, mystery, not just viki, hey I discovered something too, Viki has a bunch of old shows, awesome to watch those older ones, theres hulu, netflix, ands many others. go somewhjere by yourself, no one around, scream the loudest you can and even throw something, um not your better half. crochet, I have said it before when you crochet you do “worry knots” so thats my list at least for now:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

sleep
watch TV/movies
listen to music
shop
cook
eat chocolate or other comfort food
hang out with friends/family
swimming
massage

That’s also me lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

My method is a little bit weird than you guys. I like to read storys of suicide attempt survivors to realize that their lives are more stressful but they still overcomes by themselves. If anyone wants to read those touched stories, please PM me.

I could add to my list, read sci fi, mysteries, yeah the Bible, research peoples names, family tree stuff, bake a cake, call someone, go shopping, thrifting, my thing. walk again as per my other list. hold a cat and hear it purr, that is supposed to b e a good one . walk the dog, get some movies, be thjey sad or funny, if you are depressed along with this, you need to get out & walk( note , 3 fingers are pointing back at me):heart_eyes::innocent:

1 Like