What do you do when you hang out with your friends?

Every person have friends which is great, but some may not compare to your best friend. They’ve seen you at your best and trust me your worst too.

Literally, they know everything about you. Which is why you can act like cute around each other, and do all of these things that you would never do with anyone else. You usually fight over everything and then makeup as soon as you realize you can’t live without them.

I play badminton at night in my street full of beautiful lights, enjoy good food around fire on your house roof, playing cards , watching movies, laughing, joking , make fun of each other, share different stories (also horror ones which experienced) and also go on long drives. it will be interesting to know what others do what they think interesting with their point of view. So, Boys and girls

What do you do when you hang out with your friends?

1 Like

see this interesting video

[how to hangout with your friends] (https://youtu.be/JnG1EOGaRrA)

I have two best friends and me are like brother and sister. I’ve known them since I was a kid, so we’ve been through a lot together! We played in the street, to tell stories, we fought and we had fun every time, until today! Today we went out together, talked and talked a little bit of everything. I hope one day we can travel and see the world, who knows? I just know that with them I feel like I’m 10 years old again and that’s a feeling nostalgic and good. We will always be BFF. :smile:

1 Like

Robert, I hope you are not thinking this discussions board is some kind of friends meetup or facebook… perhaps you are new to Viki. You are not following any drama or give reviews, are you here for Viki?

no, it is not like that actually i did not know how to follow. Now i would try to follow. Although i have seen many Korean, Chinese and Few Japanese drama series. But i will start following them soon. my account has some restriction for example i like 11 people posts and like them but when i try to click like next one viki said “your limit for day is over wait till next 14 hours; this was similar for any other post i tray to participate or follow them”

i think i will follow them some soon after some hours. i hope you understand that and i am completely aware of your kind concern. Thanks for reminder. i will keep it in mind further. Also did you check my third post about “Legend of Flying Daggers 2016”. I sincerely hope, you will be kind to me in future for further guidence. Thanks for advice

to follow a drama or a movie you click under the main picture on the left side the blue circle with a + which becomes “Like”, it will then show in your profile. Also the number ID looks somewhat sad, perhaps you want to change it into a name/naming, must be your real name. Are you talking about “Like” clicking on the disqus commenting? Disqus thinks you are spamming it’s not viki. - Be sure your account has a valid email address because the disqus is connected to your viki id, it’s possible if your email address is no more valid you could encounter problems.

okay. i will see it fine

What are you following currently?

By the advice given by you i have changed my username, hope you will like it know…:innocent:

Swimming is also one of healthy activity in which your friends also accompany you. You hangout with them enjoy these glorious moments.