What do you do when you're sad?

What do you do when you’re sad and angry and sad again?

4 Likes
  1. go for a walk
    2 think up some positive thoughts
    3image
    4image

5image and buddy you are to me!! I enjoy your little stories, I do care, and all I put on here is just so I can get you to smile!!!

6image

7image

8image

I am sure you know where I got these. ok so I was depressed, down, "no one cared and all, you are special and don’t for get it! love you “youngun” write your stories put them on here!

4 Likes

ok Adrian where are you? you ok??

4 Likes

Just cry. I cry and try accepting the feeling. Books and Music also help. Take care.

5 Likes

Listen to music, go for a drive, do some nature walking.

Eat cake, chocolate or ice cream. Maybe all… Not at once but eventually. Lol

4 Likes

Listen to music, cry, and sleep. Sleeping is a powerful tool to me - it’s like a factory reset button :joy:

5 Likes

I’m OK, thank you so much for your positive messages. :grin: I figured the best way to forget old things is by doing new things. So today I climbed into the attic to arrange some stuff. Super hot, but I did it.

6 Likes

Thank you. :heart: Sleeping is definitely my favourite activity. :sweat_smile: But it’s too hot to do that now, sadly.

2 Likes

They sure do, thank you. :heart: :books: :notes:

1 Like

Is that a challenge? Accepted! :yum::laughing:

Also, thank you for your kind words. :heart:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Journal. I’m not talking about a detailed description of your day, just write whatever comes to your mind without any censorship. Let out all the anger, sadness, frustration, whatever until you get back into a calm and peaceful state. No worries about neat handwriting here; no one is allowed to read it anyway.

For a quick fix, a nice hot cup of black tea and a chocolate bar could also work wonders.

And of course, music! :notes:
If you were already listening to something, try changing it into something different. Different music, different mood…

Also remember to drink water. Dehydration can cause symptoms of depression.

And heat is said to be helpful, too: https://massivesci.com/articles/depression-side-effects-heat-temperature-treatment/

6 Likes

Oh yes, I vented out all the anger and sadness I had in me during my turbulent school years in my diary… I’ve got four filled already but I guess I’ve gotten calmer these days - i dont write much anymore 🥲😂

5 Likes

I actually wrote poetry back then :grimacing::joy:

Otherwise I am then the opposite of those who can then eat…
I eat as good as nothing more, with extreme sadness and worry…and with the anger, I can already throw times with things around me :joy:

3 Likes

I’d love to read some of them. :open_book:

2 Likes

Yeah, or bath or go for a walk. Bathing always helps me in calming my thoughts and inner turmoil. I hope you are okay! Take care.

1 Like

I take frequent showers due to the intense heatwave that’s hit Europe. Does that count? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It sure does! I see that you are a writer!!! :grinning: Write something, share something with us as well!!

1 Like

@adrianmorales
Unfortunately, this is no longer possible, it’s been over 20 years and have had them all on a spiritual forum, but it no longer exists as it was… And in writing I have never done anything… When I think about it now :thinking: I’m a bit annoyed about it :expressionless: but well…

1 Like

2 Likes