What do you like in main leads? 💕

Hey!

I like strong female leads, like one who can keep her feet on the ground (do you have some dramas to recommend with strong female leads?). I don’t really enjoy watching shy girls.
I also like women who can fight, yup! I find women warriors very cool!

For male leads, I prefer one like Song Joong Ki xd Like he has his own charm, he has his seduction moves which I found entertaining. Same for Push in Lakorn dramas (but the difference is they are really daring and not shy at all in Lakorn!) What else? I think I like warriors too xd but I still didn’t fall for any Korean/Asian bad boy in a drama xd

1 Like

guys that don’t treat women like they are nothing, mjanners, oh yeah the sexual sparks are there, but treats the lady as something very special they know what they want, they are the strong type, not a wimp, but watch it when the right girl comes around. as for the girl, honest, sensible, not a crybaby, treats a guy with respect, yeah a fighter for the right reasons she may be shy, but she will stand up for whats right, a one woman man, I think I said that right. she will fight for what is hers.

1 Like

I like the man to be funny, outgoing, romantic, loyal, friendly, respectful, strong and a good kisser (Jang Hyuk, Hyun Bin, Lee Byung Hyun, Joo Sang Wook)

I like the woman to be strong, confident, funny, outgoing, athletic (not weak or accident prone), open minded, affectionate and likes to kiss men (no deer in headlights look or running away from the guy)

like them to communicate well (no push and pull or miscommunication), good chemistry, like to laugh and have fun, romance and be confident in their relationship

Watch Temptresses, Duelist (both with Ha Ji Won), Dr Qin Medical Detective (Chinese), When A Snail Falls in Love ( lead female and female cop) since they all have a strong female lead