What dramas are your rewatch dramas when you want to laugh, be inspired or need a catharticism?

I am in a process of watching Twenty Again. I usually watch it when I need to get something accomplished. The story resonates with me minus the cheating. I know it is everyone’s cup of tea but I enjoy it. What dramas to you rewatch to inspire, laugh or release your emotions?

2 Likes

I meant to say isn’t everyone’s cup of tea

Under your every post there is an icon of a pencil. Click on it, it’s the Edit feature. With that, you can edit your post as you like.

Imar you are always watching out for me thanks

1 Like

Honestly, the most re-watchable dramas for me are not light comedies per se. The first ones that come to mind are The Coffee Prince, It’s Okay, That’s Love, Personal Taste and Heirs. Mind you, Heirs is not in my top 10 dramas at all, but (for some inexplicable reason) it has some re-watch value for me.

1 Like

I hope this was not ironic.
If it was not… I just happened to see this. I have learned all I know from all the wonderful people I’ve met during my 18 years with computers and internet, and I am delighted when I can help even with small, trifling things which make life a tiny little bit easier.

1 Like

not ironic or snarky it is just funny we crossed paths 2 times in the last week. I don’t use the forum that much normally. thanks

2 Likes

That should be MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON, THANK YOU and FAITH as well as GIANT …

2 Likes

I only have rewatched and keep rewatching two things: Sungkyunkwan Scandal for the cuteness overload and Reply 1997.

If I watch old things now I keep seeing the horriblly edited work or everything looks oddly dated that it bothers me.

I plan on rewatching Nirvana in Fire.

1 Like

I didn’t re-watch all a drama, some parts except Heartless City. Once I began, I can’t stop watching it.

Faith! I forgot about Faith! I watched that 5 times already from top to bottom and I always find something new in their time-travelling conundrum

One of the dramas that I laughed was You’re the beautiful, the face of Hwang Tae Kyung (Jang Geun Suk :kissing_heart:) was hilarious too! :joy:

just finished heal me kill me, and can’t get rid of that song in my head! jeckle hyde & me, healer I just started up vampire prosecuter again.
thats another one FAITH gotta get my fix!! and love from the stars, plan to watch that today madam antonette(?) all things are not what you seem they are. got to find 10, love mysteries, sci fi some romance too. so when I get blue I start watching these other than my crafts & hobbies.

Haha, I stopped counting, whenever I get sick and have to stay in bed, FAITH is my fix and the story gets rounder each time.

2 Likes

Whoa, I had no idea so many people liked Faith as much as I do! Faith, Secret Garden, Coffee Prince, and Healer are my re-watch shows. Over and over! Oh, and My Love From the Stars, but I usually end up re-watching that when I’m introducing a friend to Kdrama land. :smiley:

Oh I loved Twenty Again! I’ve never rewatched it but now I want to :joy: It’s a great drama, and even though the circumstances are worlds away from my own I love it’s message and characters.
Something about gender bender dramas has such good rewatch value for me, off the top of my head I’ve loved rewatching You’re Beautiful and Coffee Prince!

faith , entertainer, pasta, was thinking of watching oh my ghostness again but… office girls are on my list to re watch got a couple more but that covers it for now. needed some laughs

Currently doing my first rewatch on ntflx, It’s okey to be okay, for the laughter and tears basically :D.

1 Like