REWATCH: What Dramas Would You ReWATCH Again

I added all of those Chinese dramas to my watch list. I am excited about Love and Redemption the costumes are just beautiful and I think I will really like it.

1 Like

Hi. OK – my top five:
Already watched twice

1. King Eternal Monarch
  2. A Korean Odyssey [Hwayugi]
  3. Crash Landing …
    Plan to re-watch
  4. Mr. Queen
  5. The King 2 Hearts
    AND
    Some episodes of “Little Forest.”
    Also plan to watch Goblin as long as it is not too scary??
    Have a few more I would and will watch again, along with some Chinese ones I also like. Thanks for asking kdrama2020ali
1 Like

I don’t think Goblin is scary. The villian might be a little scary but the story makes up for that. It was a tear jerker for me! Oh Minho, King the Eternal Monarch! Good Choice. Yes, I have rewatched CLOY. I have not seen Mr. Queen, The King of Hearts, Korean Odyssey or Little Forest! I will add those to my watch list.

1 Like

woo%20do%20king%201
King the Eternal Monarch!!! Definitely

2 Likes

I Am Not A Robot!!!! LOVE will rewatch

7 Likes

Two similar threads :grin::

3 Likes

already rewatched this one four times and still not tired :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: my first and one of my all-time favourites

1 Like

Isn’t he ADORBS! I love this show. THE Confession “hers” had me crying my eyes out!
It is kind of a play on Beauty and the Beast

1 Like

Je les est vu et revu xD

ceux que voudrais revoir

https://www.viki.com/tv/36109c-thirty-but-seventeen

https://www.viki.com/tv/36746c-cinderella-and-four-knights

et pleins d’autre ma liste de drama est beaucoup trop longue xD

1 Like

I definitely need to watch these. I really want to watch the Mischievous Kiss ones and the Moorim School!

1 Like

Je te les conseilles vraiment, il sont vraiment très bien ^^ je l’es adore tout les deux :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hmm… I hardly rewatch anything, but first and foremost:

• You who came from the stars
  • Well-intended love
  • What’s wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Intense Love
  • Lost Romance

I think these are the only ones I rewatched/partly rewatched. Not because I don’t like others or even might prefer some, but I don’t feel like watching them again :kissing:

4 Likes

Have been thinking of rewatching I am not a Robot, was kinda funny :smiley:

3 Likes

Merci pour les recommandations, je vais certainement les mettre sur ma liste de surveillance

1 Like

Hello again, I am sure you will enjoy all those Chinese dramas I listed. Just so you know a head of time Chinese dramas are Not short episodes like Koreans dramas, Chinese dramas are story tellers their episodes take you for the long haul, they are not short live. But well worth it, I always take my time with each episodes.

1 Like

OK, will watch Goblin. I think you will like Mr. Queen – FUNNY and tearjerker. Really like LSG so I have watched all of his dramas and variety shows except for the ones that are not available on Viki due to age. [So plan to watch on YouTube] Have to confess to being totally hooked on Korean dramas and LSG, but also try to watch dramas from other countries. Makes me realize how similar we ALL are!

3 Likes

sorry, but who’s LSG? :sweat_smile:

Goblin is a must-watch, though I thought it’s :roll_eyes: towards the end…have fun!!

1 Like

Lee Seung-Gi is that who LSG is maybe??? The singer/actor/songwriter!

1 Like

Ahh yes I remember now :grin: thanks…I thought it was Lee Sung Kyung since K and G are interconvertible in Korean

1 Like

Mr. Queen is my favorite 2021 drama until now. Its SO GOOD!!!

3 Likes