What dramas should really deserve a comeback with a new season?

true i was talking about this like for this drama, the two kids i want them to grow with their parents lol to see what happens but maybe and i think a season 2 isn’t good enough if we compare to the first season

2 Likes

@perspective_of_life

Piece of junk ending. Wasted my time. I don’t see what you find so interesting in the ending.

@natyh

I would like a season 2 but, like they open an Agency where she protects defenseless victims of crimes with her cute main man by her side.

2 Likes

Ok I would love Nam Hyuk as the Water God again and like in his REALM!

water%20god%201

4 Likes

There is only one person who is prettier in long hair than Nam Joo Hyuk was in this series. Both times the magnificent Yoo Seong Ho! :raised_hands:

7 Likes

O MO MO - What is that! Is that the I Am Not A Robot guy!

He’s beautiful - what show is that??

2 Likes
  1. Warrior Beak Dong Soo
  2. Magician (movie)
3 Likes

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Ah, wait, there is one more, a comical take on the long hair. From the drama Tale of Arang (aka Arang and the Magistrate) :joy:

5 Likes

I love this guy! I have only seen him in I AM NOT A ROBOT! I had no clue he was in those!

3 Likes

The dude is a legend :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I love him! Like he’s so pretty with long hair​:two_hearts: I watched Warrior Baek Dong Soo only for him :sob::two_hearts:

4 Likes

I think he played a God as a character, if so, do you, or anyone else remember the name of the drama?

Okay, you answered in your next post!

1 Like

Yepp thats very true !!!

3 Likes

Ohh I know this

3 Likes

Yes he was great in ‘I’m not a Robot’. He is the most clueless character in the history of KDRAMAS

2 Likes

Which series are you talking about ?

3 Likes

You said L.UC.A. was interesting in the end lol wait…you change your name or I answered the wrong person? bwhahahahahaha I’m senile?

Anyway, I went to see the last episode and was so angry bc I thought it would be a totally different outcome, and the ending killed my happiness with that horrible ending.
You meant LUCA, right?

1 Like

Yes, indeed it was bit cruel it doesn’t meant you can hate anyone who watched the series till the end. Consider it as your own mistake by watching such series !!! Don’t spread hate towards just anyone !!! Just be Matured…for god’s sake

2 Likes

perspective_of_life
Lol you should’ve watched fully, its very interesting at last !!!

perspective_of_lifeYes, indeed it was bit cruel it doesn’t meant you can hate anyone who watched the series till the end. Consider it as your own mistake by watching such series !!! Don’t spread hate towards just anyone !!! Just be Matured…for god’s sake

Bwhahahahahaha… I’m sorry you took it that way. It’s the ‘‘Puertorican way talk/writing in me,’’ that shocks people like it did to you (you are not the first one). I’m not hating you or anyone here in particular, I was just hating that terrible drama, and the ending was so cruel and disappointing to me, that I wished I never have gone to watch it again, going by your so cheerful comment thinking it had a beautiful happy ever after ending.

I hope you reflect what you’re saying here, and also be mature enough to admit; that your cheerful comment filled me with expectation of a beautiful happy ending, and not that sad ending I watched. Lessons learned once I dump a drama I’m never going back to watch it.

1 Like