What happened to Geet?

Hi!

I was wondering what happened to the show Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. I started watching that show last year, but didn’t finish. I went back this week and it wasn’t there anymore. Does anyone know what happened?

1 Like

Multiple reasons why you cannot view this movie anymore:

1. This movie was added via YouTube/Dailymotion and got deleted on one of those sites.

2. The license of the movie expired. (This is unlikely because the channel + movie is listed as “Fan Channel”.)

3. Copyright issues.

4. The channel manager deleted the movie. (Unlikely)

1 Like

I know this is old but I just wish I could see The end!!! I was so happy when it was on its last episodes and boom! no where to be found. I worked there doing Spanish subtitles and i really loved that drama but one day I saw a message from the CM it was deleted. I hate when I don’t get closure from a drama. I have looked all over Youtube dailymotion and other sites with no luck

People please, if you know where I can finish the drama please, please, let me know.

First episode date: April 5, 2010 - Final episode date: December 14, 2011
Number of seasons: 8 - Number of episodes: 470

They seem to have everything on hotstar.com. Provided you’re not in the U.K. because most Hindi content is restricted in UK due to digital rights restrictions.

3 Likes

I would really loved go watch this drama again. I started it here at viki and I’m sad that it disappeared. I know a place which all the videos are available but it requires subs for the majority of the drama. Is it possible to get viki to sub it again like before?
#GeetHuiSabseParayi #GHSP #Geet Episode Video Links on Google Drive
#Geet Episodes 1-36
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B82V0ZKgDyh0NkRZUl83dlY4RFk
#Geet Episodes 37 -...

1 Like