What happened to the Explore page?

Hi. I think I haven’t been in Viki to watch a series for a week or two at most. When I last looked at it, the 900-odd series appeared on the explore page. But now 2000 series appear. And unfortunately, I thought it was thanks to my Viki Pass membership. But no, just the unlicensed series for my country are also being visible on the explore page.

While writing this post, I saw the post on a similar topic from 2018. But unlike that person, unlicensed TV series didn’t appear on my explore page until a week ago. I could only see them on the actors’ works page and I couldn’t even find them when I searched with the names of those series.

To conclude, It’s disappointing to see the series I couldn’t watch. I hope it goes back to the way that the unlicensed series don’t appear.

(p.s. While the subject is opened from unlicensed series, does it really work to requested that unlicensed series be licensed for our country? I sent requests for a few series but I didn’t see any results. What other factors are there for it to work?)

There have to be many people requesting it. And even then, the requests are only one of several factors (some series may be too expensive, and some others may not be available because our competitor snatched them first)