What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

I am interested in writing so i wanted to have a unique username. then i chose poeticpeep randomly on Instagram. when i started subbing at viki, i took this username here as well.

12 Likes

So… LOL my name is Katrina. I am older than the hurricane that hit Louisiana but people would tease me.
It became a joke saying that Hurricane is my wrestling name. So that is where hurricanekat came in to play. I also wanted something unique and decided to use it. LOL
Interesting about your name too!
Hope you have a great day!!

13 Likes

@leerla73

My user is an old one, plus some sugestion from Viki :rofl:. The user came from my name (Alessandra) and is also two nicknames that I have (Ale and Sandra), the number 99 was the year that I created the user, as I had to put some number on it, I chose that year. The rest _933 is from Viki.

Well, I confess that sometimes I get confuse with this complement and I wonder if it is 993, 933 or something like that :upside_down_face:.

:kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Noice! :slight_smile: in other words, nice! I like the name Alessandra :wink:
I wish all users would contribute to this thread, I find it so interesting! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I contributed some time ago.

4 Likes

:wink: I found one in another thread. :partying_face: :ok_woman:t5:‍♀
I just love :heavy_heart_exclamation: this thread! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

My username is not really connected to anything in my life other than I wanted something that was whimsical since I work in the world of higher education which is very serious and grounding. I guess I just wanted a little self-proclaimed ‘fluff’ in my life. LOL! The 2466 part is a very old phone number I had when I bought my first house at the age of 22. Wow! Now that’s a blast from the past…

9 Likes

I thought a lot about choosing a viki nickname because I never had a nickname anywhere. My nickname has nothing to do with my name, but I thought a short and simple nickname would be better than my regular name, so choosing this name was like choosing a new name for myself because everyone only calls me Nina, I like this nickname a lot :blush::relieved:

9 Likes

Beautiful!
Screenshot_20220308-123306_WhatsApp

5 Likes

I probably answered this question already - way up there ^ - but in case I didn’t… The ShakaLabbits were (are) my favorite band, and I was crushed when they announced their breakup in early 2017, just a month before I took my first trip to Japan.

Why do I love the 'Labbits? Here’s a good indicator:

and this:

and this:

'Labbits Keyword: Fun ! ! !
:rabbit: :rabbit: :tada: :beers: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :nerd_face: :rabbit: :fireworks: :japan: :rocket: :flying_saucer: :rabbit: :rabbit:

9 Likes

Beautiful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Auguste is my name, and Paris is the city where I live :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

:fr::tokyo_tower::slightly_smiling_face: Nice and to the point :blush:

4 Likes

I choose it because I have a fandom account called ‘Mi the Troll’, so since I’m on Viki I’m Mi the Troll on Viki! (the numbers are random lol)

7 Likes

I love the ancient arts in most forms, from archery and martial arts, to painting, poetry, literature, silk embroidery and cooking. I also play the Guqin. I used to be an archaeologist, so this fits me well.

10 Likes

Wow!! That must be hard to learn, I find this instrument intriguing :heart_eyes: Once I had a chance to listened to this music live in a Korean restaurant in NYC :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

It really is not so hard. Lots of practice. I played Cello before it, so that maybe helped. It is a 7 string instrument, so. :slight_smile: It is very meditative.

5 Likes
  1. frustrated writer, cause I am a frustrated writer
  2. psycomom, hehehe, they are coming to take me away hey hey
    3 I search for dead people, well I do, I’m a genealogist
    4 scorpio1. my birthday
    5 angelfire7, don’t remember
    6divineappt, soon and very soon
    7 9tailedfox, this was my very first one here on Viki, cause I watched that nine tailed foxes
    8 kraftylady365, well got a lot of crafts I am doing, so thought that one would be good
    9 Researcher1 my new one, I do a lot of research

and the reason why I have so many, I was scammed quite some time ago, so I use these at times.

8 Likes

Mine is because of my neighbor. He bought a Dive Shop and asked me to help him set it up and in exchange he would give me Dive Lessons (SCUBA). The Dive instructor was the one who took me out on my first night dive I had to wear the full wetsuit instead of just the torso one I used for my Day dives and I didn’t put enough weights in the dive belt and I kept popping to the surface like a “cork” so HE gave me the “Dive Name” KorkyK (the K is for my first name Kathy). He also introduced me to the internet on my neighbor the owner’s computer and helped me set up my first email address on yahoo and used my Dive name for it. So when I finally got my own computer I used AOL for my email addy & the Closest I could get when it first came out was KrkyDvr. later I Found Viki and I was finally able to use KorkyKDiver220 …The 220 comes from when my daughter used to use a pager & she told me it stands for Second “to” None. So there you have it that’s the story behind my viki ID Screen Name🤣

16 Likes

This is the most interesting username i came across so far. :grinning:

7 Likes