What is your best happy ending

My favourite happy ending its for the show the Chang´an youth. I love also The bloosom at Ruyi Pavillon and the fox´s summer. In others shows i miss a last kiss for example The Generals Wife, or In a class of her own.

2 Likes
  1. 18 Again. I was glad that they tied everything up so nicely and didn’t end it with a happy ever after re-wedding.
  2. Suspicious Partner’s finale episode was extremely satisfying
  3. Oh My Venus ended so nicely, it kept me laughing till it’s end and had a message that it left you with
    I usually like dramas that end with all loose ends tied, and hopefully the main couple ties the knot too :sweat_smile: also I love those dramas that don’t end at the wedding/ proposal, they show a little of how a little imperfect but still beautiful their lives continue to be
3 Likes

I like this topic! I’ll be back. Gotta go to work now (*❛‿❛)

1 Like

My favorite happy ending has to be from It’s Okay To Not Be Okay- such an emotional show but a very satisfying conclusion that made it all worth it!!

2 Likes

I second that: It was a very happy ending that left me with a smile from ear to ear.

I have seen many happy endings but this one was one of the best (imo).

My Little Happiness had a perfect, sugary-sweet ending :heart_eyes:

You Are My Hero

… and Marriage Not Dating

Come on, y’all! Are there no other completely satisfying endings out there??!

2 Likes

I love the ENDING to this SOOOO Much! I loved this drama

I love the chemistry

LOVE

LOVE

I loved the 2ndry couple also

I loved this whole drama - the ending was a little too sugary but satisfying

1 Like

These are all excellent happy endings.

While nearly all of the dramas I watch technically have happy endings, I realized that even if they leave me with mostly good feelings, very few of them leave me truly, truly satisfied. As someone who gets extremely attached to these fictional couples, I am ALWAYS left wanting more, no matter how much happy we get in the end. My Little Happiness and Lost Romance probably came the closest to giving me that ‘oh so satisfied’ feeling.

2 Likes

I agree! Both dramas left me completely, totally satisfied with everything. 18 Again was another one which really tied everything and left me totally happy. I think those three are my top favorite happy endings ever.
In another commenter’s words… “I wish all dramas ended with weddings, babies and puppies!!” :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like