What is your Favorite Name for Our Subtitle TEAMS - They Crack Me Up! And We Thank Them!šŸ’™

I didnā€™t realize you can go into the sub team and give them hearts! So fun

3 Likes

I always try to round the hearts off to the nearest ten :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Dr. Cutie with the ā€œCutie-Patootie Teamā€ :joy:

and I hate you, Juliet with the ā€œJuliet, whereā€™s your Romeo?ā€ Team :grin:

8 Likes

I really like it that we can pick a team name ourselves. It gives us a chance to be creative and have fun in a way. I think the ā€œName Drama teamā€ is quite boring.

9 Likes

Thereā€™s a lot of great team names out there but Iā€™m particularly fond of ā€œQing Hair and Those Who Dareā€ (Ruyiā€™s Royal Love in the Palace). :smiley:

5 Likes

KEEP THEM COMING -

I LOVE IT!

1 Like

I liked the No Salary Team at the History of the Salaryman channel many of the old channels unfortunately lost the team names, ā€¦
Or the I See Dead People Team - Masterā€™s Sun

4 Likes

I noticed that

2 Likes

Hihi I remember working on the drama. Back in the day when I saw the team name, I sorta knew who would be in the team already :blush:

3 Likes

The Splashers

I am watching the sweet short ROMANTIC
Splash Splash Love! How can a show be so romantic in just an episode! Wow, packs a punch!

4 Likes

The Scientific Love Team

3 Likes

Fixing the Broken Heart Team

4 Likes

The Brahma-Lama-Ding-Dong Team

15 Likes

Thatā€™s funny! All I can hear is this song!!!

7 Likes

The shows I watch most teams have the same name as the show they are subbing. So I donā€™t pay much attention to their name as Iā€™m busy clicking the heart to thank them for their great subs :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I hearted myself out with DOOM

3 Likes

Phantom Loversā¤

2 Likes

Mei Daxia is the "Beautiful Swordsmen". We started using it at Men With Swords 1, and kept it since it fits. Boldly cut full sentences, provide full idiom and other translation information, thatā€™s us.

We choose to do the most challenging dramas exceptionally well.

GeNie of the Lamp
Editor to the Stars

6 Likes

3 Likes

Some favorite names other than the legendary Gone with the Shirt Team (Serenite78):

Qing Hair and Those Who Dare (CM Bjohnsonwong for Ruyi)

6 Likes