What is your Favorite Name for Our Subtitle TEAMS - They Crack Me Up! And We Thank Them!šŸ’™

My Heartā¤Goes DOOM

@choitrio I love it! And thank You!

The Seducer Team

Letā€™s Play a GAME! Go through some of your favorite shows and tell me your favorite subtitle TEAM names! I always find them hilarious!

11 Likes

LOL Love Me If You Dareā€™s team name is dun dun dunā€¦GONE WITH THE SHIRT TEAM :joy::joy:

13 Likes

This will make me watch this drama:

Gone with the Shirt TEAM! I love it!

6 Likes

ummmmā€¦his shirtless scenes areā€¦heā€™s REALLY HOT but you feel kinda guilty because heā€™s, uh, completely scarred and tortured so :flushed: hope youā€™re okay with violence and LOTS of it

6 Likes

I like my bad boys - who I love to HATEšŸ¤©Or tortured souls - Vincenzo was pretty out there!
I promise not to start another drama though until I finish the ones I HAVE

2 Likes

I love ā€œLā€ Kim Myung Soo and I love MEOW - Itā€™s a little different but such a sweet show

The Purrrrr-fect Team

The B-romantic Triad

5 Likes

I have noticed several CMs like having one name for all the shows they manage. So, youā€™ll actually see lots of ā€œGone With The Shirtā€ team.
Name is indeed really accurate :joy::joy:

10 Likes

Oh that makes sense after they become a TEAM they work on other shows also! Ok didnā€™t know that

3 Likes

Thanks for the explanation, because every time the subs flash up brought to you by the Gone with the shirt team Iā€™m scratching my head trying to figure out what it has to do with the show!

5 Likes

similar to the GWTS which is funny there used to be something like ā€œPenguins on Fireā€ Team I havenā€™t seen this team for a whileā€¦ and a friend of mine with their team they use ā€œMei Daxiaā€ Team, itā€™s in Chinese, I have no clue :wink:

5 Likes

Gone With The Shirt (GWTS) Team!!
:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::blush::ok_woman:t5:ā€ā™€ :tipping_hand_woman:t5:ā€ā™€ :tipping_hand_woman:t5:ā€ā™€
:confetti_ball::tada::sparkler::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::fireworks::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

The UnderCover Chaebols :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I would Heart You @leerla73 if I could - this is so frustrating! :blue_heart::sob:

3 Likes

Been there, and ate tofu, that tells the tale.

2 Likes

There are the Penguins and the Minions.

Minions in Showbiz

I also like

Donā€™t Hyde From Me Team

I Believe I Can Fly

8 Likes

OHHHHHHH Cute

2 Likes

How To Raise A CEO :joy::joy:
This one is great too

13 Likes

Iā€™m the CM of Where Stars Land and when I got the channel R. Kellyā€™s I believe I can fly was in my head. Since this is a kdrama taken place at the airportā€¦ 1+1 = 2 :rofl:

Gone with the shirt team is a team that works on several Cdrama. And as for Minion you can see quite a few of those too as itā€™s cute and people decided to stick with the Minion theme for a while. That ā€˜trendā€™ started with the Kdrama Virtual Bride.

7 Likes

Thank you, I felt inspired making up this one :rofl:

5 Likes

I donā€™t know if I remember this correctly there was once a short drama called Running Shirt, it might have started back then ā€¦ If so the rest is history ā€¦

3 Likes

Yes, I saw that Gone with the Shirt Team worked on Oh My General too. Maybe theyā€™re Sandra Ma fans :joy: Do the hearts get added or are they counted separately?

3 Likes