What is your least favorite cliché?

@helenawang5717_57

So you are saying this? I get it now. Everything matched and it rhymed so well. It is a fact some women can be like that in real life. But not to the extent we see it in Asian dramas.

We do have a similar one in spanish that’s almost the same meaning different gender: ‘‘When the man is good, the woman is a bi^ch, and when he’s bad mother******, they worship him,’’ some say instead They Kiss the ground they (men) step on*

Has anyone heard this one before? they do transcend oceans and are interpret in other language.

2 Likes

@mirjam_465 You brought back memories to me. I’m not stalking you, I swear lmao

It’s stupid indeed. And the people who say it often don’t even know whether the other person is even a natural blonde.

For most of my life I was a blonde and it looked fantastic on me. It drove men wild and I use to get followed by car and asked for my phone number etc…

One day this guy parks the car to the side comes running to me and says : Is it true blonde girls have more fun? I was ready for that idiotic line and snapped at him; "‘I wouldn’t know bc I’m not blonde. I’m peroxide blonde from a bottle.’’

The guy walked away completely mute…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

You did have fun, so I guess it’s true after all, even if it’s from a bottle. :joy:

4 Likes