What made you join the Viki community?

I believe everyone here has a reason, right?

Well, firstly I started because I had a lot of free time in my schedule, also I wanted to test my writing and language skills.

(I wish it was a good idea to be apart of this community. I still have a lot of things to encounter in the future.)

Anyways, what about you?

3 Likes

I’ve been using Viki since I was in middle school, I’m now freshly 18. I was exploring and found out this place existed. Here I am.
I also know quite a few languages, and thought maybe I could subtitle. It was not my cup of tea.

7 Likes

the one main reason, meet people on the other side of the world, learn stuff about their part of the world, and most of all, make friends

7 Likes

Well I wanted to become a segmenter and whilst waiting I realized that Viki has this page too… I remember my first post was that I graduated Sandbox, I was so happy and everyone here congratulated me. Then I realized that discussions here had a lot of lovely people (and now days many that has helped me in my roles).

8 Likes

Well, firstly I started because I wanted to test my writing and language skills.
And make friend all over the world.

6 Likes

Well, I feel my reasons are an interesting subject since it can help others too. I started to get very, very sick, and Doctors test after test finally found I had LUPUS. I wanted to take my mind from the pain this disease brings and decided to keep ‘‘busy’’ by working as a viki volunteer.

When you get so busy working as a subber, moderator CM etc; you even forget you are sick (but PLEASE don’t stop getting medical check ups). Things found on time have ‘‘remedy’’ left unattended, it might be too late.

7 Likes

I will repeat what said, make & meet people, share things like crochet, sewing, genealogy, foods and such, wouild love to meet more, oh and be they young or old!!

8 Likes

see my response on why do you watch Kdramas,

3 Likes