What New Dramas Are You Looking Forward To 2021 💙

So I have watched Vincenzo, Was not happy with Love Alarm 2 (after I waited forever)! I know many of you are already watching a lot of these on this list!

I am looking forward to Happiness, Silent Sea, SnowDrop, When Flowers Bloom & Nevertheless.

How come DOOM wasn’t included on this list?

Do you know of more dramas coming up that you are looking forward to!?

Which New Ones have you watched and would recommend?

2 Likes

I loved Vincenzo.
Taxi Driver was a good surprise.

I want to watch:
Beyond Evil since it won Best Drama on BaekSang Arts Awards.

I’m currently watching My Roommate is a Gumiho.

And I’m looking forward to:

• Mount Jiri
  • I Know But / Nevertheless
  • Snowdrop
  • Red Sky
  • The Silent Sea
  • Happiness
  • Kingdom: Ashin of the North

But my most anticipated drama is Hospital Playlist 2
I loved season 1!:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

How is this one!?

Oh Kingdom Ashin of the North - Me too

1 Like

I’ve only watched the first 2 episodes. It’s not bad… I’m waiting to see where this story will take us.

1 Like

How is it? Still good?

kdrama2020ali:
My Roommate is a Gumiho. How is it? Still good?

I started watching on ntfx, and didn’t like it, so I stopped by first episode; but I guarantee; that you will like it. NOT so much of a spoiler since is in the synopsis…The way she swallowed the ghumino’s fox bead looked so fake and dumb it turned me off completely to continue watching.

Plus, I haven’t seen one drama where that guy stays with the girl, so I don’t know if the same thing will be going on in there too. I’ll wait till i hear good things about it and maybe go back to it.

2 Likes

I like it. But I can’t say that it will be one of my favorites this year.

I liked this scene.

For this couple, the odds are higher since he wants to be human.

1 Like

https://www.soompi.com/article/1461269wpp/nam-joo-hyuk-and-kim-tae-in-talks-for-new-tvn-drama

https://www.soompi.com/article/1474684wpp/park-seo-joon-to-reportedly-join-brie-larson-and-more-in-the-marvels?fbclid=IwAR1_pDT7-bSG9Id-ruzhDwNLBAy7fs2MVAdxAPHmdgT9o_mVkagFBuCqfl0

This is CRAZY if it’s true - Park Seo Joon in Marvel???

So as if I could not be excited enough!

@my_happy_place
I read that this one might make us CRY more than JBL - OH NO!!!

2 Likes

Why, Junho, why? Although, if I’m going to have to cry for someone, I would choose for it to be him.

2 Likes

So Viki just got this one!!! And you know I love my Wookie!??

I have read some interesting reviews. I remember that they had a lot of issues with the age difference which is 12 years - I don’t find a problem with that! But I’m understanding that they didn’t even kiss in the show because of complaints. Has anyone watched it???

I watched it last year and I don’t have a good memory of it. I remember that because of the complaints, the ending disappointed me. Like you said, no kiss.

1 Like

With the Kiss King - and who wouldn’t want to kiss Wookie! The age difference that is so silly

Did we all see the same FL in Clean With Passion for Now? Because her ML in that is the same age as Wookie, and there were some steamy kisses in CWPFN, and she was obviously even a bit younger then, so it’s all kind of silly.

2 Likes

And WOOKIE for reals! Yes they actually took kiss scenes OUT because of the complaints!

Lovers of the Red Sky will air on August 30. I can’t wait!

2 Likes

I can’t wait to watch Namgoong Min in this action packed crime/mystery drama, waiting for the license!

5 Likes