What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

One of the reasons I love Korean drama…the OSTs. IDK why it makes me cry, maybe just sentimental, but “Because I’m Stupid” by SS501 does it to me. It could be because BOF was my first Kdrama or (because of that drama) I found my first K-Pop group…both of which have lead to my K-addiction!

1 Like

So, so many - Goblin, Scarlet Heart Ryeo, My Holo Love, The Last Empress … but this song I always go back to and cry!!

btw - first time joining a discussion, I hope I did this right! :smiley:

3 Likes

I have the OSTs for “Nevertheless”, “Where Your Eyes Linger”, “Semantic Error”, “To My Star” and "To My Star: Our Untold Stories.

Did you actually purchase the CD?

I have the CD for “Nevertheless” all the way from Korea, the rest I could not find CDs for, so instead purchased them via AppleMusic.

Can the song bring you back to the drama and make you CRY?

Some do, some don’t, but I can always visualise the scene for which the music plays as I listen.

2 Likes

Mao Buyi | Flawless World

2 Likes

the songs that will always make me cry are:

and

1 Like

Love this one:

1 Like

This isn’t necessarily an OST (I don’t think Ali will kick me off the playground for posting) but I just discovered this song about a month ago. (Yeah, I am far from an early adapter, haha). I believe it came out in 2019. Three members of EXO, man do these guys have great pipes! Love it!
Addendum: you may have to click the link to see/listen.

(youtube)

1 Like
6 Likes

From Alone/Together, 2019, bittersweet film now showing on NF. Great ballad from JM De Guzman. Please click the link.

JM De Guzman - 214 From Alone Together (Music Video) - YouTube

1 Like

:sunglasses:
#is more than love #Royal Doctor #Liltan :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like
2 Likes

Soundtrack
Satō Naoki (佐藤 直紀) and his music that accompanies me on long car trips / mountain hikes / various works / training…

CODE BLUE

The Sun Never Sets

Francisco Tárrega - Memories of Alhambra

My is the Huckleberry Finn (Korean rock band) that I was lucky to hear them performing live in Seoul.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

The Devil Judge

Good, very good

1 Like
2 Likes

In love with this one lately for some reason

1 Like

In one of my streaming services today, I stumbled upon The Third Way of Love which is a Chinese movie from 2015. Oh my gosh, so good but what a tear-jerker! Loved this song from the movie.

(youtube)

1 Like

My dearest :heart:

1 Like