What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

Just to further the discussion on the beautiful music that is in our favorite DRAMAS

Did you actually purchase the CD - I did!!! They are beautifully made!

Can the song bring you back to the drama and make you CRY? :sob::sob::sob:

I am currently listening to the GOBLIN OST

12 Likes

I like

and

5 Likes

This Song Makes Me CRY! Beautiful

Fated to Love You makes me CRY EVERY TIME

And this ONE - My NEW ONE @shraddhasingh
9 Likes

crying

I should not have started this one!!! Now I bawling my EYES OUT!

6 Likes

I don’t think it is sort of any OST but I really love Show Me by Tea Party (Imitation) and Malo by Shax (Imitation).

Also, Breaking Down, (at first I thought the title of that song is My Last Favor)

4 Likes

my favorites

8 Likes

Even though my Korean pronunciation isn’t perfect, I know all the lyrics of this song by heart :heart:

6 Likes

We LOVE him! OUR DOOM - I hear he might sing on the DOOM OST - I am hwaiting!
He’s singing a John Legend Song - but oh his voice - All of ME LOVES all of YOU

3 Likes

In love withh alll thee ostss of doom at your service !
@kdrama2020ali

2 Likes

Specifically This Song I absolutely Love W 2 Worlds
I don’t talk about my secret crush on Lee Jong Suk “Oppa” much!!!
1 Like

My VERY VERY VERY 1st Kdrama and there was no looking back! Although I have grown away from it with all the wonderful dramas I have watched - It will always be my 1st

2 Likes
1 Like

Listening to these is so fun - I’m cleaning and it is taking me back to ALL my favorite DRAMAS!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6knep2OQX0

Flower of Evil was my favorite drama ever! I listen to the same OST over and over again, which reminds me of the sad moments in the drama or the ones where you’re filled with emotions… :sob:

3 Likes

Same for me! and I have to add this two:

1 Like

Uncontrollably Fond!!! :sob:

4 Likes

FATED is oh so GOOD - I can see all the scenes when that OST is played! AW, such a good drama!

Especially when they lose gae ddong :sob:

2 Likes

dog poopie!!!

crying

I could not have chosen between Gunnie and Daniel - Gunnie oh so sweet perfection - and Daniel that proposal with sand almost through me over the edge and he is GORGEOUS and so sweet

I own one OST but I didn’t buy it actually I won it at Viki. Years and years and years ago, MIDAS …
I have listened to it quite some time but now I have less time to listen to CDs so it’s there waiting …

2 Likes