What type of phone do you use / is your favorite?

they do other electronics, pretty good!

1 Like

I want oneā€¦ will check that one out, Iā€™m no fan of the mass hype smartphones brands as they think they are the only one, while they have issuesā€¦ plus in US the gov and them incl providers are under one blanketā€¦ another despicable thingā€¦

For german speakers I recommend this unboxing and testing video. This guy still uses the smartphone as his main cellphone :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfsP_CxYT10&t=484s

If I use my smartphone only for kakaotalk (Iā€™m online the whole day), making some calls, take a few pictures, read some news, I have to charge after 48 hours. If I play some games or listen to some music for a few hours, I need to charge after 30 hours.

1 Like

Meanwhile, I got really used to it, and itā€™s doing waaay better than expected. I even nicknamed it ā€œHawaiiā€ā€¦:laughing: (still keeping my personal HTC thoughā€¦:))

1 Like

I bought a new phone 3 weeks ago because the Wifi stopped completely working overnight and a few days later it didnā€™t even let me unlock my phone. Right now I have a Huawei P10 lite gold edition (I was like letā€™s go for an other color then white and they didnā€™t have blue yet). And I so like it so far, some said it was quite different then Samsung but I donā€™t think so. The only problem I had at the beginning: I hanged up instead of picking up the phone when it did ring.:sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

Same here, I wiped in the wrong direction and cut the incoming call :slight_smile:

1 Like